petrino is not mora!

statick

petrino is not mora.

i'm starting to think that alot of falcons fans are making a mistake in comparing the two. or thinking that just because petrino is coming from the college ranks that he has made some questionable calls on plays and personnel. some of you think that the coach has to show loyalty to his current players, even those that underperform or are visibly showing open animosity towards the head coach.

why? keep in mind that petrino inherited the same veterans that stood around waiting for vick to get them out of trouble with his playmaking ability. keep in mind that these are the same veterans who were the core of a team that always seemed to give up in the second half even when up by halftime only to lose? keep in mind that these are the same veterans that wussed out and lost games that they were supposed to win.

it's obvious that petrino is trying to bring a tough, new mindset to this team, a team he is trying, and will make his own eventually. we saw that this past draft and with the various cuts he's making. so if he has to cut some old, hard-headed vets to make room for some new players who want to conform in order to win, i say more power to him.

petrino is not mora.

i'm starting to think that alot of falcons fans are making a mistake in comparing the two. or thinking that just because petrino is coming from the college ranks that he has made some questionable calls on plays and personnel. some of you think that the coach has to show loyalty to his current players, even those that underperform or are visibly showing open animosity towards the head coach.

why? keep in mind that petrino inherited the same veterans that stood around waiting for vick to get them out of trouble with his playmaking ability. keep in mind that these are the same veterans who were the core of a team that always seemed to give up in the second half even when up by halftime only to lose? keep in mind that these are the same veterans that wussed out and lost games that they were supposed to win.

it's obvious that petrino is trying to bring a tough, new mindset to this team, a team he is trying, and will make his own eventually. we saw that this past draft and with the various cuts he's making. so if he has to cut some old, hard-headed vets to make room for some new players who want to conform in order to win, i say more power to him.

they scream mora sucks he's too soft fire his ######

then they scream petrino sucks he's cutting the vets fire his ######

they scream mora sucks he's too soft fire his ######

then they scream petrino sucks he's cutting the vets fire his ######

i just don't want atlanta to become the franchise where the players come here just to collect a paycheck and don't think that this franchise is important enough to win with.

• 1 month later...