chad johnson?

chad johnson is exactly the type of player i would love to have at wr. unfortunantly the fo will think we are too good for that type of player and he will go on to win like 4 sbs with the patriots. imagine moss, c. johnson, stallworth and welker as your 1-4.

i don't see cj and moss enjoying being on the same team. but who know who would like to be on the same team.....steve smith and chad johnson. they lpayed together in college so i am sure they would like playing on the same nfl team. would be my worst nightmare though.

i don't see cj and moss enjoying being on the same team. but who know who would like to be on the same team.....steve smith and chad johnson. they lpayed together in college so i am sure they would like playing on the same nfl team. would be my worst nightmare though.

i think i'd have a mental meltdown if that happened...

god, i think the entire league would ###### their pants if that happened..that's just..crazy..

yeah, but we'd still have to play them twice...

i don't even want to think about it...

maybe by the time that comes into fruition, houston will have stepped up to be a great compliment to hall and lewis/irons will be solid options....

i've heard that chad johnson may be on the trade block this upcoming offseason, would you guys be interested in seeing him as a atl falcon.

one of the top nfl receiver with excellent corner in d-hall...

just a thought...

link: http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../710230321/1022

i saw a list the other day of the teams chad johnson would play for ranked in order of preference and the falcons were 33rd behind every team in the nfl and the edmonton eskimos.