mr. blank - where is the ajc apology for this season????

JSIN

i'm waiting for this seasons apology in the ajc?

1) lack of background checks concerning vick. if you checked him out before hand maybe he could have been stopped in his first season and we would still have our running qb. we need a running qb with our pathetic o-line.

2) picking a college coach, come on. how many teams have gone this route and failed? he failed to build an o-line, a problem that has been here since well into the 90's, he failed to find a kicker, good thing morten anderson is on speed dial, i mean prater was horrific. our special teams is disgusting since joe d left and why trade rossum and then have to bench his replacement because he is no good at that position. this guy is no offensive guru, at least not in the pro sense of the word.

3) ticket prices should now go down but last time i checked they were still up there??? 1 and 6 = bring those prices down or face some major blackouts next year.

4) fire mckay. tampa was so happy to see him go and now it seems like we are stuck with this guy. he has had his grace period and he has shown he can not do the job.

5) i'm sure there is more...........

2) picking a college coach, come on. how many teams have gone this route and failed? he failed to build an o-line, a problem that has been here since well into the 90's, he failed to find a kicker, good thing morten anderson is on speed dial, i mean prater was horrific. our special teams is disgusting since joe d left and why trade rossum and then have to bench his replacement because he is no good at that position. this guy is no offensive guru, at least not in the pro sense of the word.

so we have had this problem since the 90's and you expect a coach to come in here and change it overnight? this isn't madden. you can't just do a complete overhaul on your oline in one off season.

the kicker thing ######es me off too but this isn't the first year kicker has been a problem. i don't know what the fo's deal with that is.

1) lack of background checks concerning vick. if you checked him out before hand maybe he could have been stopped in his first season and we would still have our running qb. we need a running qb with our pathetic o-line.

3) ticket prices should now go down but last time i checked they were still up there??? 1 and 6 = bring those prices down or face some major blackouts next year.

4) fire mckay. tampa was so happy to see him go and now it seems like we are stuck with this guy. he has had his grace period and he has shown he can not do the job.

1) blaming blank for vick being a pos makes no sense. vick should have never done what he did.

2) finding fault with the hiriing of petrino after 7 games is irrational considering what happened between april and now, and the fact that none of the quarterbacks on the team are qualified to be nfl starters.

3) where does it say people get discounts on tickets if the team sucks?

----oh, that's right....nowhere.

4) i agree. i would have no problem dumping mckay right now.

1) blaming blank for vick being a pos makes no sense. vick should have never done what he did.

2) finding fault with the hiriing of petrino after 7 games is irrational considering what happened between april and now, and the fact that none of the quarterbacks on the team are qualified to be nfl starters.

**** just froze over...

i agree with you. biggrin.gif

wahhhh!

you'd rather have the smith family back?

this is a free market. the falcons are not producing = fans not buying = need some way to keep fans = lower prices. must be a democrat.

as far as petrino he has clearly shown he can't hack it. cutting grady tops it.

and then the offensive line has been crap for sooooooo long, when does a coach finally step in to change it instead of letting it get worse?

that may be the most ridiculous thing i've read on this board (ok maybe not). what it shows me is that you don't really understand how nfl football works.

is it as bad as number 2 above?

this is a free market. the falcons are not producing = fans not buying = need some way to keep fans = lower prices. must be a democrat.

and then the offensive line has been crap for sooooooo long, when does a coach finally step in to change it instead of letting it get worse?

just so you know... in this capitalist society we live in, you have the right to not purchase tickets.

since petrino has been here, we've added several lineman. who keep getting injured. watch games... read less sports columns. and learn how the nfl works.

everything you just said in here is complete garbage...............except for the kicker! if we would have kept jay feely years ago your whole statement would be garbage. i just love our fans best in the nfl.....and so informed too! huh.gif

everything you just said in here is complete garbage...............except for the kicker! if we would have kept jay feely years ago your whole statement would be garbage. i just love our fans best in the nfl.....and so informed too! huh.gif

what makes fans like this dude head and shoulders above other fans is that they don't waste time watching the games. cut to the chase... cut out the middle man. the read the articles (like cliff notes) and watch sportscenter. that's how they get all their info to criticize and whine.

so you want to keep a guy who is overpaid, overweight, at the end of his football life, does not believe in the system, does not want to practice, disruptive in the locker room, and is suing the very team he plays for?..........just want to make sure i got it right!

i am officially dumber for having read that.

the problem with o-line is that coach p is trying to change it. he wants big men to control the line of scrimmage instead of underweight knee crackers. if you think that can be done in one off season, please turn in your football fan card on the way out.

so you want to keep a guy who is overpaid, overweight, at the end of his football life, does not believe in the system, does not want to practice, disruptive in the locker room, and is suing the very team he plays for?..........just want to make sure i got it right!

1) i watch every game and have been doing so since '86

2) if you have eyes you can clearly see the problems.

3) you don't have to buy tickets but guess what, the falcons are a business and if they want to make money then they need to win or lower ticket prices to keep people involved. take an economics class.

4) grady was one of our lower paid people and he may have fought the system because clearly the petrino system sucks and should have been kept on the college fields.

5) if you believe that vick was able to keep dog fighting a total secret all this time without anyone in the front office knowing or hearing rumors then you are way to naive.

6) until; the o-line is fixed this team will not amount to much. start to repair it now.

7) lets cut a big guy on defense instead of offense, real smart petrino, i think you need your contacts looked at. you should start rebuilding the critical trouble spots first.

3) you don't have to buy tickets but guess what, the falcons are a business and if they want to make money then they need to win or lower ticket prices to keep people involved. take an economics class.

4) grady was one of our lower paid people and he may have fought the system because clearly the petrino system sucks and should have been kept on the college fields.

5) if you believe that vick was able to keep dog fighting a total secret all this time without anyone in the front office knowing or hearing rumors then you are way to naive.

6) until; the o-line is fixed this team will not amount to much. start to repair it now.

7) lets cut a big guy on defense instead of offense, real smart petrino, i think you need your contacts looked at. you should start rebuilding the critical trouble spots first.

1. obviously you don't, or you wouldn't be ######ing about petrino's job with the o-line. but maybe this just goes back to not understanding the nfl.

2. everyone can see the problem. and it isn't the coach.

3. why do you let the falcons organization worry about the money they make. you aren't making a cut, so don't ######. if you don't like the prices, don't buy the tickets.

4. lower paid players yes... he also played less than our kicker.

5. uh-oh... here come the conspiracy theories. you think the front office would know... but not local authorities. interesting.

6. uh yeah... see #1.

7. wtf are they going to cut on offense??!? maybe you don't watch games.

1) good for you......and you still don't know crap! i have been a fan since harmond wages! and general lee!

2) there are many and the coach is the last on the list

3) bba in econ from mercer university 85'....thank you!

4) he is paid more than trey lewis!

5) yeah he went and asked blank to join him!

6) what the **** do you think he is trying to do? the loss of two lts don't help

7) not worth a responce!

1. obviously you don't, or you wouldn't be ######ing about petrino's job with the o-line. but maybe this just goes back to not understanding the nfl.

2. everyone can see the problem. and it isn't the coach.

3. why do you let the falcons organization worry about the money they make. you aren't making a cut, so don't ######. if you don't like the prices, don't buy the tickets.

4. lower paid players yes... he also played less than our kicker.

5. uh-oh... here come the conspiracy theories. you think the front office would know... but not local authorities. interesting.

6. uh yeah... see #1.

7. wtf are they going to cut on offense??!? maybe you don't watch games.

1) i think it is you who does not understand the nfl or football or the fact that when there is a problem you start the process to change it instead of letting it get worse year after year. the o-line is our biggest problem and petrino has done nothing to address it. i feel like i have to explain this to a child.

2) the o-line sux, the receivers need to not drop passes, the coaches system sux and it shows, the coach is a part of the problem.

3) if people don't buy the tickets - the game will be blacked out - why: because the team sux - therefor lower the ticket price. simple easy math and problem solving there.

4) he played less than the kicker because our kicker is the only way we get on the score board now lol.

5) the rumors of him attending dog fights go back to virginia tech so yes i'm sure they along with the authorities knew a tad bit. maybe not all but hey, disturbing enough to do something.

6) see number 1

7) then start to fix the problem now. even small steps are better than no steps.

1) i think it is you who does not understand the nfl or football or the fact that when there is a problem you start the process to change it instead of letting it get worse year after year. the o-line is our biggest problem and petrino has done nothing to address it. i feel like i have to explain this to a child.

2) the o-line sux, the receivers need to not drop passes, the coaches system sux and it shows, the coach is a part of the problem.

3) if people don't buy the tickets - the game will be blacked out - why: because the team sux - therefor lower the ticket price. simple easy math and problem solving there.

4) he played less than the kicker because our kicker is the only way we get on the score board now lol.

5) the rumors of him attending dog fights go back to virginia tech so yes i'm sure they along with the authorities knew a tad bit. maybe not all but hey, disturbing enough to do something.

6) see number 1

7) then start to fix the problem now. even small steps are better than no steps.

man just stop! who is our best o-lineman? the one the coach drafted! if you think the o-line can be fixed in one off season, dude just stop! you are really looking dumb!

man just stop! who is our best o-lineman? the one the coach drafted! if you think the o-line can be fixed in one off season, dude just stop! you are really looking dumb!

ok, really, the iq's on this board must be really low. did i ever say that it can be fixed in one off season???? no........ i said that the process needs to be started. seriously people, actually read what i wrote before replying with lame comments and changing what i said.

ok, really, the iq's on this board must be really low. did i ever say that it can be fixed in one off season???? no........ i said that the process needs to be started. seriously people, actually read what i wrote before replying with lame comments and changing what i said.

hey chicken little, give the guy a season or two before you label him a failure. and i for one am just sick of the griefers coming on here blaming the best team owner in atlanta for all of its failures. a year ago when the braves were for sale everyone was begging the man to buy it.