petrino can not win..........

week in week out, people are calling for this and that player to be cut - so when he does cut someone (who has made little impact this season), all i see are threads on how he shouldn't cut players!!! or he didn't cut the right player. or he is sending the wrong message.

i thought people would be pleased with a "perform or get lost" attitude?????? blink.gif

laugh.gif

week in week out, people are calling for this and that player to be cut - so when he does cut someone (who has made little impact this season), all i see are threads on how he shouldn't cut players!!! or he didn't cut the right player. or he is sending the wrong message.

i thought people would be pleased with a "perform or get lost" attitude?????? blink.gif

laugh.gif

yo london----i am very pleased to see that the front office hasn't essentially given up and is trying to shake things up. cutting a player mid-season is pretty drastic and hopefully the start of more love shown for any lazy vets that think they have it made-------oh 1-6 its everyone else's fault, not me i'm a protected vet---what gravy is gone?---oh shart

grady's history has always been to come into camp fat, soft, and lazy.

jim hazlet let it ride a few games, then sat his fat azz on the bench for a few games, yet still couldn't motivate him. looks like petrino couldn't light a fire under him, either.

this may be the one single upside to mora and his crew. they had grady into playing form, physically and mentally, by the time the regular season started.