the draft will not help this team

the falcons rarely have late rd picks. majority of our 1st rd picks have been between 1-15, and for some reason we still can not have back to back winning seasons. how can a team with such good draft standinds not string together back 2 back winning seasons??? this is the biggest example of crapiness in thr nfl.

so yes the falcons will have a 1-15 season and 2 high 2nd rd picks... but trust me the brain trust will f it up anyway. go pats!

why are you posting on this message board when you are a patriots "fan"?

and the draft will help this team. the reason this team is in this situation is because we gave lots of money to people who didnt deserve it. mike vick, coleman, grady, dunn, even brooking isnt earning his paycheck right now.

wed be much better if we didnt overspend on players who would not live up to the money we paid them.

the falcons rarely have late rd picks. majority of our 1st rd picks have been between 1-15, and for some reason we still can not have back to back winning seasons. how can a team with such good draft standinds not string together back 2 back winning seasons??? this is the biggest example of crapiness in thr nfl.

so yes the falcons will have a 1-15 season and 2 high 2nd rd picks... but trust me the brain trust will f it up anyway. go pats!

are you a falcons turncoat? "roddy nation" as in roddy white?? dude are u serious??

dude, the patriots havn't had any 1-15 picks lately. so wtf are u talking about??

wow..............such a rhodes scholar.................how revealing !! can you tell us something new ???

so is this why your on the pats band wagon? isnt it funny how you see more pats fans each year? i know in late 90's early 2000 you didnt ever see a pats jersey. now there everywhere

why are you posting on this message board when you are a patriots "fan"?

and the draft will help this team. the reason this team is in this situation is because we gave lots of money to people who didnt deserve it. mike vick, coleman, grady, dunn, even brooking isnt earning his paycheck right now.

wed be much better if we didnt overspend on players who would not live up to the money we paid them.

say what you will about vick off the field but he's clearly worth 5-6 wins all by himself given our slide from last season.

but we've already got one win, and i not giving up on us getting another one. out of our 6 losses, 4 of them have been by a touchdown or less. we still have a shot to get a few wins.

i agree! the thing is all these players for the falcons aren't just going to lay down and take a loss for the team because there is too much money and personal image involved to do that.

football isn't like baseball where you lean into a pitch and take one for the team, the falcons aren't gonna just lay down and cry, i agree and i for one am not giving up, yeah they might not be a playoff team but the best way to find out what you got is to play the game and hopefully petrino will mix up the team and try some new players at offense and defense.

for one play "norwood" more, try some other defensive players instead of brooking. and most important of all, try whoever at o-line because we have the worst o-line i have ever seen.......