brookings led the team in tackles against the saints

monson007

he leads the team in tackles, he is a good leader, and his reward is getting blamed for the loss on sunday. i thought defenses were suppose to gang tackle, not stand around and watch one guy do all the tackling.

brookings is top flight.

harrington is a great quarterback.

petrino better do more then get a buffalo refugee on the offensive line. signing one guy is not enough.

they should let petrino finish out the year, then fire him. he is mentally insane.

he leads the team in tackles, he is a good leader, and his reward is getting blamed for the loss on sunday. i thought defenses were suppose to gang tackle, not stand around and watch one guy do all the tackling.

brookings is top flight.

petrino better do more then get a buffalo refugee on the offensive line. signing one guy is not enough.

they should let petrino finish out the year, then fire him. he is mentally insane.

no one can say that brookings doesn't hussle ........ but i sure wish he had his eyes open when he attempted to make that play.

brookings is top flight.

someone is insane ...... and it's not bobby p. either!

brookings is top flight.

please tell me your joking with this post.

1 its brooking not brookings. 2 he tackled his own player. 3 harrington has a weak arm, and he sucks. petrino is our coach, tony taylor the mlb, and dj shockley da qb.

like georgia much? rolleyes.gif

we will draft a qb and mlb in this draft, and both of them will start over taylor and shockley. sorry. i like shock, but he is not ready to start. and tony taylor is overrated by the people on this mb, usually by dawg fans.

brookings is top flight.

wow...that must be some ganja straight from kingston...the real good stuff.

any idea why that might have been their game plan?

we cant stop the run up the middle, and since brooking is in the middle, that would mean he cant help us stop the run either.

yea basically.

it's just the same as when jason webster would lead the team in tackles. its because he was the weakest point of attack.

brookings is top flight.

tongue.gif

na bro. we need to fix both lines, coleman is getting old, and babs sucks. dj and taylor will be the starters next year. tony taylor is not overrated. laugh.gif check his stats he is not overrated.

i agree we need to fix both lines. coleman needs to be released because he is injury prone and is getting old, and babs is a wonderful pass rusher, but he is not strong against the run. we need another guy thats good against the run (cough *dorsey* cough) to plug into our dt rotation and our running defense will be much improved.

i disagree. but the people who think tony taylor should start now are overrating him. that is what im trying to say. and just saying lol no hes not overrated is not really an argument. right now all he is is a special teams player, just like beck was. and that is just what his stats say.

yea basically.

it's just the same as when jason webster would lead the team in tackles. its because he was the weakest point of attack.

ding ding ding...

i think everyone is really disrespectful to keith, hes done a lot for our franchise and been a great player for a long time. it is true however that he is washed up now. but still that doesnt give rights to our fans to disrespect players like him who would actually be very serviceable on a decent team. i think its says a lot about our fans and how bad of a franchise this is

i think everyone is really disrespectful to keith, hes done a lot for our franchise and been a great player for a long time. it is true however that he is washed up now. but still that doesnt give rights to our fans to disrespect players like him who would actually be very serviceable on a decent team. i think its says a lot about our fans and how bad of a franchise this is

i agree, but if this franchise is going to be successful and continue to be successful, they have to be able to let go of players like brooking...

just like the steelers let go of joey porter and the pats let go of lawyer milloy and ty law...

brooking was at the end of his rope seasons ago, it's just that right now it's painfully obvious...

brookings is top flight.

you lead the message board in ###### posts, should we give you $30m too?

if tony taylor was so great, wouldn't the coach, whom you think so much of, start him over brookings?

if that is true, then you must think petrino is insane for not starting tony taylor.

keith brookings is a great linebacker. he led the team in tackles. the middle of the defensive line has undergone change and injuries and yet brooking's continues to make tackles. that is a good thing.

if tony taylor was so great, wouldn't the coach, whom you think so much of, start him over brookings?

if that is true, then you must think petrino is insane for not starting tony taylor.

keith brookings is a great linebacker. he led the team in tackles. the middle of the defensive line has undergone change and injuries and yet brooking's continues to make tackles. that is a good thing.

bs laugh.gif