wishing deangelo hall much success this offseason!

d. hall i hope you get your money and leave this team high and dry. there are just some fans that don't appreciate your skills and what you bring to our team every week. go to a winner d. hall where you will have a chance to win on a consistant basis and possibly win a championship. this falcon team has no clue on how to win, and petrino and staff are showing that they are content on being cellar dwellars. so go get your money d. hall and develope into the #1 cb that you are. people forget how old you are, and at your age you truly are special on the field. please leave deangelo, please!! leave these losers high and dry!! i know that my patriots might not be able to afford you, but maybe seattle will pony up and reunite you with mora! smile.gif

d. hall i hope you get your money and leave this team high and dry. there are just some fans that don't appreciate your skills and what you bring to our team every week. go to a winner d. hall where you will have a chance to win on a consistant basis and possibly win a championship. this falcon team has no clue on how to win, and petrino and staff are showing that they are content on being cellar dwellars. so go get your money d. hall and develope into the #1 cb that you are. people forget how old you are, and at your age you truly are special on the field. please leave deangelo, please!! leave these losers high and dry!! i know that my patriots might not be able to afford you, but maybe seattle will pony up and reunite you with mora! smile.gif

forget dhall, why don't you go away?

behold the common bandwagon fan. hitching his wagon to the pats this year and was probably a colts fan last year. goodbye bandwagoner. we don't need your type.

if your a pats fan why did you buy sum in the first place?

because he 'used' to be a falcons fan before this season. about a week ago he admittedly converted to a patriots fan.

tough choice that must have been.

pick possibly the best team in the history of football's bandwagon to jump on...you should be a star in vegas with that kind of luck.