the falcons cut grady

audit2

i can't believe they cut one of the bright spots on the defense.

falcons cut grady jackson

by steve wyche

the atlanta journal-constitution

published on: 10/23/07

flowery branch the falcons cut defensive lineman grady jackson tuesday. rookie trey lewis will move into the starting lineup.

last season, he started all 16 games and helped them improve 17 spots in the nfl rankings from 26th in 2005 to ninth last season. he led the nfl in tackles for loss with 13 and was the only projected starter on the defensive line to play in all 16 games.

after last season, jackson filed a lawsuit over the alleged release by falcons officials of his medical records. a free agent at the time of the alleged release, jackson contended that other teams shied away from signing him and he eventually came to contract terms with the falcons for less than his market value.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe they cut one of the bright spots on the defense.

falcons cut grady jackson

by steve wyche

the atlanta journal-constitution

published on: 10/23/07

flowery branch the falcons cut defensive lineman grady jackson tuesday. rookie trey lewis will move into the starting lineup.

last season, he started all 16 games and helped them improve 17 spots in the nfl rankings from 26th in 2005 to ninth last season. he led the nfl in tackles for loss with 13 and was the only projected starter on the defensive line to play in all 16 games.

after last season, jackson filed a lawsuit over the alleged release by falcons officials of his medical records. a free agent at the time of the alleged release, jackson contended that other teams shied away from signing him and he eventually came to contract terms with the falcons for less than his market value.

wtf?????

if anything why didnt we trade him to a team that needed a run stuffer, i know he's old, but at least get a 5th or 6th rd pick for him. now someone is gonna sign him, and were gonna look like idiots for letting him go. i really hope trey lewis is the reason he was let go, hopefully he ends up bein a star

the trade dedline is passed