who starts week 9??????

Deacon 13

harrington, dunn, crumpler, brooking, sanders, crocker, horn

or

redman, norwood, blakely, taylor, houston, williams, robinson

i'm not saying redman would do any better, but it didn't look like the team was all that inthused about harrington being back in. dunn hasn't looked very good all season(and i know the line is bad, but petrino might as well see if norwood can carry more of the load), brooking, even though he is getting lots of tackles, has been out of postition or getting mauled by linemen/tight-ends/rbs all year, houston is obviously gonna be the starter next season, so they might as well start him and only bring in sanders in nickle situations, crocker(got beat yet again on that deep pass in the first half) was obviously supposed to be the over-the-top help for boley and was late getting over again mad.gif , horn has done little or nothing all year and might as well just stay on the sidelines and help coach-up the young guys.

just my humble opinion.

you could also start to ask when stone is gonna start seeing the field more? i know milloy is still playing pretty well, but this kid could be a stud. he looked very good in the preseason(yah, i know its just preseason) and is obviously faster than milloy and could potentially be better in pass coverage.

leftwich if healthy - otherwise harrington

norwood if our prayers are answered

my guestion is who the heck starts at lt? what are we down to 2 people left on the roster who can play that position and neither have been active this season? lord, last 2 years it was the dline and now its the o

come on off season......

the season is lost, might as well see what the younger guys can do. plug in redman, then we'll know if we need to be looking for a qb in the first round or not. we know we need offensive linemen. i love dunn & brooking, but with ten years or more in the nfl, it's time to see who can replace them.

leftwich if healthy - otherwise harrington

norwood if our prayers are answered

my guestion is who the heck starts at lt? what are we down to 2 people left on the roster who can play that position and neither have been active this season? lord, last 2 years it was the dline and now its the o

come on off season......

if i had to guess it would be ojinnaka at lt and that is a scary thought. the boys up stairs are probably looking for free-agents at this very moment, but who they will find is beyond me.