chad johnson may be traded in off-season

chris mortenson just reported that the bengals may try to trade chad jonson in the off-season since they are getting sick of his "tactics." i saw you grab him, he will sell jerseys, get some fans in the stadium, is an nfl icon that we could use, and is still pretty young.

the guy plays hard, but not right for a team rebuilding. patriots, here he comes!

the problem is trade. they falcs cant afford to give up draft picks and unless they want harrington, leftwich, dunn and brooking i doubt it will happen. plus does he make like a billion dollars a year? plus, if he aint happy one of the beter qbs in the league like palmer, will ge ever be happy?

chris mortenson just reported that the bengals may try to trade chad jonson in the off-season since they are getting sick of his "tactics." i saw you grab him, he will sell jerseys, get some fans in the stadium, is an nfl icon that we could use, and is still pretty young.

we have enough problems already. he would only back up dhalls hissy fits during the game.

why would atlanta risk trading for another thug who has proven that he is neither a team player and a negative influence on the other players. it is a stupid idea. sort of like starting leftwich at quarterback today.

no dice on this totally stupid idea.

no dice on the stupid draft brian brohm idea either.

the guy plays hard, but not right for a team rebuilding. patriots, here he comes!

i don't see him in a patriot uniform, maybe some other team. if petrino cleans house after this season i can see him in a falcons uniform. let's see, get rid of m. jenkins/joe horn/brian finneran, that would probably come close to even think about signing chad, probably take more. he's somebody that controlls his own destiny though, if he don't like it here it doesn't matter what you got rid of or did with the o-line he wont play for atlanta if he doesn't like it here.

i don't see him in a patriot uniform, maybe some other team. if petrino cleans house after this season i can see him in a falcons uniform. let's see, get rid of m. jenkins/joe horn/brian finneran, that would probably come close to even think about signing chad, probably take more. he's somebody that controlls his own destiny though, if he don't like it here it doesn't matter what you got rid of or did with the o-line he wont play for atlanta if he doesn't like it here.

pretty sure he has a house in atlanta (along with every other athlete)

why would atlanta risk trading for another thug who has proven that he is neither a team player and a negative influence on the other players. it is a stupid idea. sort of like starting leftwich at quarterback today.

there goes that word again. smh.

he has never got into any trouble outside of football.

when are our fans finally going to stop calling for us to trade for - or draft - wrs and learn that you build an offence from the inside out?

more picks wasted on wr = other much bigger needs not addressed = future failure.

when you learn how to spell "offense"

regardless of our needs if you have the chance to get a game changing pro bowl wideout, you get him

mckay has passed on a few of these guys (see randy moss #'s in ne this yr) so i doubt he would grab him.

lol@ anyone saying falcon filter.. chad is one of the best off the field guys in the nfl