official falcons-saints in-game thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of people including myself were saying the same thing in the dink and doink thread that statz created awhile back. petrino likes to stretch the field, which opens up the running game. we couldnt do that with harrington.

you might be right - but do you really think it would matter against the vikings, titans, or giants d???

let's face facts the saints are a pushover compared to the past 2 weeks.

my god the pats 42 - 7

there offense looks incredibly great , maybe the best offense of all time. moss break the single season td record ? brady single season td record ?? might just happen

and people thought moss was done... man he looks like a real distraction to the team though... they're too busy watching him catch td's to do anything else.

it's logic dude. the saints d is way weaker than minn, jax, tenn, or nyg. the o-line is actually blocking. that is a recipe for success. go falcons!

agreed. look what happened when they brought the safety blitz. i think that's more indicative of what we'll see in the future. jump balls, etc. here's to hoping i'm wrong though.q

this same sorry defense pitched a shut out in seattle last week. now what??? just be a man and admit it.

it's logic dude. the saints d is way weaker than minn, jax, tenn, or nyg. the o-line is actually blocking. that is a recipe for success. go falcons!

i'm not going to go that far as to say they've been blocking, leftwhich has been getting rid of the ball a lot quicker than joey would have i will say that. like i've said before though i am not going to jump on the byron bandwagon just yet, this game isn't over with and there are many more games to play.

i get a nervous chill everytime the aints move up their cb's for a blitz. when they've done that i haven't seen hardly anybody blocked.

yeah, but its much easier to have a winning record after 6 games than it is to have one after 10...

bl will have the rest of the season to prove whether or not this game is an anomaly...

we still have to play car once, tb twice, and sea if bl is a pretender, we will find out, but we couldn't afford to let jh continue to flop around in the offense and not try to win a game with bl...

i don't understand why some people think we're better off losing with jh than at least trying to win with bl...

i'll never understand that...