alge.....unless you can catch a 3rd down pass to convert

falcon124

Guest republicanssuck

i wonder what crow tastes like.

how can this guy even hold his head up after yapping about everyone else playing poorly? where else does he want a ball to come to him besides right in his hands? that 3rd down ball he dropped is inexcusable. he should be fined by management.

i will give an amen to that....

please don't do this. it makes the rest of us fans look bad when you make one guy the scapegoat. the entire offense out there was listless,impotent, and whatever other word that means a state of inactivity. alge was not the only guy to drop a pass tonight. he spoke up and what he said was righ, i don't care what jaws or anyone else says. this team flat out stinks on offense. blink.gif

Guest republicanssuck
mad.gif

oh, well he's been to hawaii, i guess we can just "ho - hum" the fact that he's paid millions of dollars to catch footballs, especially perfect passes on third downs when his team is still trying to climb back into the game... days after calling everyone else out.

yeah, ho- hum. blink.gif

oh, well he's been to hawaii, i guess we can just "ho - hum" the fact that he's paid millions of dollars to catch footballs, especially perfect passes on third downs when his team is still trying to climb back into the game... days after calling everyone else out.

yeah, ho- hum. blink.gif

that's the point i was making. most of the rest of the team sucked too, but he made himself stand out by opening his yapper.

Guest genn0226
alge has caught hundreds passes before tonite. so you gtbsoh

i swear we have the dumbest "fans" in the league.

he's a pro bowl tight end

sure he is, but after talking smack this week you'd think he would step it up. mad.gif

sure couldn't tell it tonight. he is a big fat loudmouth punk. f--- him.

every week you guys pick one player to blame and/or flame

he said what he felt was right. there was nothing wrong with that

being a player on the team means he has a better perspective than people

######in on a messageboard. no one did anything tonight on offense