espn has me convinced!!!

dzor

good god!!!

with all the pre game synopsis and breakdowns...and commercial hype---we are in no way able to win this game. the best thing i heard about us is that coughlin told him his team that if they dont play well, theyll get beat. well...golly!!!!

the nygs know this could be a 'trap game'. in other words...we suck. salsibury thinks they win 27-13. sal pal was all about nyg. ok. now..lets see how the game plays out.

well espn geniuses...they still have to play the friggin game. if there was any justice in this world, we'd blow these guys out and call the espn turds on their horse @@@@!!

if they would have been watching film of us, we are at least better than taking for granted.

espn is going to make this a long night.

dear god--- please give us some satisfaction in this terrible start.

laugh.gif

good god!!!

with all the pre game synopsis and breakdowns...and commercial hype---we are in no way able to win this game. the best thing i heard about us is that coughlin told him his team that if they dont play well, theyll get beat. well...golly!!!!

the nygs know this could be a 'trap game'. in other words...we suck. salsibury thinks they win 27-13. sal pal was all about nyg. ok. now..lets see how the game plays out.

well espn geniuses...they still have to play the friggin game. if there was any justice in this world, we'd blow these guys out and call the espn turds on their horse @@@@!!

if they would have been watching film of us, we are at least better than taking for granted.

laugh.gif

amen. ny media is so full of themselves.

they are paid to state their opinion, ridiculous or not. think from a giant's fan perspective. on paper, with 3 basically rookie o-linemen starting a week after a total embarassment and locker room fallout, the giants should kick our butt. it's an easy sell that the giants win but anyone picking atlanta really doesn't have any hard data to justify that pick. truthfully, i think all of those guys know that anyone can win in this league but no one wants to hear that. they want to see people make ***** out of themselves with their predictions and the networks know that.

good god!!!

laugh.gif

you should be mad at the falcon franchise for this team being in this situation, not the commentators

man this is ridiculous. the espn monday night countdown crew sound like they should be doing the local ny homer radio broadcast.

this is their formula....and you can't argue that it doesn't work for their long term longevity.

they praise the hot team above and beyond the point of what the team actually deserves. they dismiss the underdog team in the same manner.

espn may as well be renamed windsock...which ever way the wind is blowing, that's what they're talking about...

but the wind always changes...and they know this....they are smart.

this is their formula....and you can't argue that it doesn't work for their long term longevity.

they praise the hot team above and beyond the point of what the team actually deserves. they dismiss the underdog team in the same manner.

espn may as well be renamed windsock...which ever way the wind is blowing, that's what they're talking about...

statistics and weatherman say the wind direction dont change tonight

yep, last year reggie bush was all world and now he's not even an nfl rb. tom jackson is about the only one without an agenda.

you're offended because espn (and the rest of the world) don't think the falcons are very good?

exactly what have the falcons done to make believe otherwise?

it's not really that as much as thinking the giants are very good...

we are talking about two teams that really aren't in the big picture this season....and they are hyping one of them....why?

me to i think its

a northern front at 34 degree longitude

expected to hit the southern latitude at 3 degrees latitude laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

we'll see...

i just have a hunch...and a wish (i hate the giants)

but i do see a pattern with them....they really are due for a letdown game.

i really don't care that they don't think we can win this game. it's the condescending tone in which everything is said and the little laughs and giggles all around the table anytime they stop talking about the giants and realize there's gonna be another team on the field. it's like "oh yeah, the falcons are playing!? without vick?!?!!?! what?!? and they showed up???" dry.gif

the falcons are flying so low this season they may as well be under ground.

i hope we win this one in a convincing way and get things on the right track.