going for 4

i hope you mean in the division because there are still winless teams... and at this point you should hope we do lose out so we can atleast get some value in the draft and make this season almost worthwhile. or we can bust our ***** to come out 5-11 and get like 7th pick again and maybe pick up another unproductive player yay!!! more misery for us! and im sorry but there is no chance we win tonite, that pass rush looks crazy against teams with good to great o lines, ours is peiced together... harrington is going to have his tail between his legs all night.

i hope you mean in the division because there are still winless teams... and at this point you should hope we do lose out so we can atleast get some value in the draft and make this season almost worthwhile. or we can bust our ***** to come out 5-11 and get like 7th pick again and maybe pick up another unproductive player yay!!! more misery for us! and im sorry but there is no chance we win tonite, that pass rush looks crazy against teams with good to great o lines, ours is peiced together... harrington is going to have his tail between his legs all night.

yes 4th place in the nfc south

what team do you cheer for, anyways?

when the game start i pull for the falcons. when they start playing like ametuers i still pull fot them but get frustrated, aggravated and then start cussing them.

it seemed odd to me that blank tookan experienced coach in reeves and replaced him with an rookie coach(mora) now that mora couldnt do the job now we need another rookie coach. the team that went to the superbowl had 3 or 4 coaches with prior head coaching experience

when the game start i pull for the falcons. when they start playing like ametuers i still pull fot them but get frustrated, aggravated and then start cussing them.

it seemed odd to me that blank tookan experienced coach in reeves and replaced him with an rookie coach(mora) now that mora couldnt do the job now we need another rookie coach. the team that went to the superbowl had 3 or 4 coaches with prior head coaching experience

so you're still pizzed because reeves is gone?

welcome to 2007.

so you're still pizzed because reeves is gone?

welcome to 2007.

http://www.wsbtv.com/sports/10603115/detail.html

how about this comment from the owner inan interview

blank has already gone on record saying 8 and 8 was not acceptible. add to the mix mora's unfortunate comments about the university of washington being his dream job and blank, i believe, will make a change.

now we're back to those acceptable win loss levels laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

reminds me of the 60's

http://www.wsbtv.com/sports/10603115/detail.html

how about this comment from the owner inan interview

blank has already gone on record saying 8 and 8 was not acceptible. add to the mix mora's unfortunate comments about the university of washington being his dream job and blank, i believe, will make a change.

now we're back to those acceptable win loss levels laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

reminds me of the 60's

eight and eight probably isn't acceptable to blank, which is probably why he is still trying to improve the team.

if it were he wouldn't have fired mora.

i don't see a lot of mystery there.

quit being a classless mule. everyone in the country already thinks we're gonna lose. if you're not gonna support your own team then at least be decent enough not to talk trash about them.

i don't think that cf is being classless.

since when is the truth classless?

i understand his message. too many fans on the mb believe that if your critical of the team you are not a "true fan". i say horse pucky, i've been a fan of the team longer than most on here have been alive. and right now they suck, and candy coating it is only fooling yourself, and enabling the loosing mentality at fb.

dude, who ######ed in your corn flakes? no one wants to hear that on this board. go away

well if youre going backwards, lets see what is the falcons record this year?

i don't see why people constantly have to try and find somebody to blame when circumstances out of their control happen.

and how does that refute my statement about blank still trying to improve the team?

so you want us to lose? what a fan.