alot of giants intown

dirty4life

yeah, i don't like that the dome is probably going to be as blue as it is black tonight either. but what are you gonna do? if you're a giants fan, why wouldn't you go to what they're probably considering a "gimme" game?

no you would think they would want to go to a good game not a gimme. who wants to go to a gimme game. but with the giants you never know what you are going to get.

let me explain this again; for the millionth time. as an atlanta native i've come to accept that atlanta, as a corporate center is home to a huge number of corporate headquarters. the employees at these respective corporations come from all over the country and bring their fan affiliations with them. that's why when the team is in the toilet atlanta fans never lack for opposing teams fans to sell their tickets to. i very rarely go out on a friday or saturday night and meet more than a 20% ratio of native atlantans vs the 80+ percent of misc americans whom in two years time willmove up the corporate ladder to manage some other region or various outpost of corporate drudgery in some other town. facts of life in atlanta people; learn to live with it or use your season tickets and black out the dome tonight!

yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

let me explain this again; for the millionth time. as an atlanta native i've come to accept that atlanta, as a corporate center is home to a huge number of corporate headquarters. the employees at these respective corporations come from all over the country and bring their fan affiliations with them. that's why when the team is in the toilet atlanta fans never lack for opposing teams fans to sell their tickets to. i very rarely go out on a friday or saturday night and meet more than a 20% ratio of native atlantans vs the 80+ percent of misc americans whom in two years time willmove up the corporate ladder to manage some other region or various outpost of corporate drudgery in some other town. facts of life in atlanta people; learn to live with it or use your season tickets and black out the dome tonight!

yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

this is true for most successful cities around the country, but some of them still manage to retain fan loyalty.. the redskins for example who are in a very transient area still manage to sell out their season tickets and have a 20+ year waiting list. in fact the skins had to add obstructed view seats to keep up with demand and even those seats sold. it's all about tradition and the quality of the product/treatment of the fans... outside of the braves, atlanta truly doesn't have much of a tradition for people to grasp on to.

this is true for most successful cities around the country, but some of them still manage to retain fan loyalty.. the redskins for example who are in a very transient area still manage to sell out their season tickets and have a 20+ year waiting list. in fact the skins had to add obstructed view seats to keep up with demand and even those seats sold. it's all about tradition and the quality of the product/treatment of the fans... outside of the braves, atlanta truly doesn't have much of a tradition for people to grasp on to.

it's called a history. the falcons have a horrid history, while the redskins have a very strong.

give atlanta 10 strong years in the nfl and the dome would be sold out consistently.

the problem is, the falcons will have one great year, then two miserable years....then repeat. and even the great years are few and far between.

bottom line, it's about winning. that's what builds a franchise.