one of the dumbest article terence moore has ever written

careerkilla

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-bl...ing_consis.html

for one, why does he always have to be so negative. another point keith brooking gives just as much effort as anyone in the league to make the tackle 15 yds down the field. you gotta be kidding. he would have been better off doing this blog on morten andersen, todd mcclure, or anybody productive for that matter

how the heck is mr. moore supposed to cover falcons football honestly and be positive???

because journalists are suppose to be objective.. but he is blaintly biased and always has been even when we were going the the championship game and superbowl he was writing garbage... he is the worst sports writer of all time in atlanta at least

brooking is still good, and he's been great for us for a decade. he should get some positive press and some attention for sticking with this franchise through thick and thin... and thinner... and emaciated.

i think he has been good for us, but to make him out to be jessie tuggle is insane. t. moore just made it seem like in all of our bad years keith brooking has been the only bright spot and that is just simply not true. in the 99, 00, even 01 seasons we had other bright spots like tim dwight, ed jasper, and plenty of other guys that did pretty good. to single him out as the lone warrior is just outrageous

because journalists are suppose to be objective.. but he is blaintly biased and always has been even when we were going the the championship game and superbowl he was writing garbage... he is the worst sports writer of all time in atlanta at least

thats what im saying. at least mark bradley at least knows the difference between optimism, being pesimistic, and being realistic. t. moore somehow finds a way to make them all in the same

i think he has been good for us, but to make him out to be jessie tuggle is insane. t. moore just made it seem like in all of our bad years keith brooking has been the only bright spot and that is just simply not true. in the 99, 00, even 01 seasons we had other bright spots like tim dwight, ed jasper, and plenty of other guys that did pretty good. to single him out as the lone warrior is just outrageous

he said he isn't the best lb on the team this year - and he is peaking about the fact theat through all the bs brooking is still here

i honestly think that moore comes on the afmb to get some ideas for his stories. he sees the criticism some have for brooking on here and writes a contrary story on it.

i just found it funny that he, all of a sudden, zooms in on keith brooking to write about.

if everyone simply loved brooking, then he'd find something negative about him.

moore's a media schizo.

where are those guys now? brooking has stuck with this team and been the face of our defense. i think comparing him to tuggle is ok... i like tuggle better, but he's in the same tradition. can't we have a tradition of good players at one position and not crap all over them?

i agree - he could have easily asked for a trade and he would have got picked up fast but he has stuck it out - loyalty is a diminishing thing in the league these days

he said he isn't the best lb on the team this year - and he is peaking about the fact theat through all the bs brooking is still here

when you have a guy that not only leads the league in tackles, but solo tackles its hard to argue. him saying boley was the best lb on the team is a given. but to make brooking out to be this type of gladiator or heroic figure is madness. if you watch the games you would see how when we get ran on, its right up the middle and who happens to the the mlb??????

when you have a guy that not only leads the league in tackles, but solo tackles its hard to argue. him saying boley was the best lb on the team is a given. but to make brooking out to be this type of gladiator or heroic figure is madness. if you watch the games you would see how when we get ran on, its right up the middle and who happens to the the mlb??????

brooking is old and out of position - everyone know that- but that doesn't take away fromt he way he plays and he's been doing it for years - i could only hope they all had his heart

where are those guys now? brooking has stuck with this team and been the face of our defense. i think comparing him to tuggle is ok... i like tuggle better, but he's in the same tradition. can't we have a tradition of good players at one position and not crap all over them?

its a matter of circumstance. he had a good contract year in 02 and we decided he was worth being paid with the top lbs in the league. the huge difference between tuggle and brooking is jt would hit you hard right in the whole. brooking will chase a play down that he was suppose to make 10yds ago. i doubt that we could get a 6th rounder for brooking right now because he has been overrated and just doesnt produce as much as people would like to think he has

brooking is old and out of position - everyone know that- but that doesn't take away fromt he way he plays and he's been doing it for years - i could only hope they all had his heart

he can have all the heart in the world but if hes not out there making plays (like boley) then we need to get someone else in there. almost every player in the league gives maximum effort play in and play out so he should not get a pat on the back for that because it really doesnt mean much if it doesnt equal production especially if he is suppose to be a "captain"

he can have all the heart in the world but if hes not out there making plays (like boley) then we need to get someone else in there. almost every player in the league gives maximum effort play in and play out so he should not get a pat on the back for that because it really doesnt mean much if it doesnt equal production especially if he is suppose to be a "captain"

he .................is........................out ..............................of ...............................position

i'm sure the players are glad to know there are fans like you who can appreciate their loyalty and hard work for the team.

when you are producing i appreciate it greatly. but i refuse to give a grown man who happens to be a professional a pat on the back for something he should do which is go out and give a good legitimate effort. anybody can give effort but he is suppose to be a "captain" and i expect him to go out there and make plays

we need a real middle linebacker so that we can move brooking back over to the weak side where he belongs. i'd still take brooking over demorrio, and i would think nicholas needs at least another year or two as a part-timer before taking on a starting job. i don't doubt brooking's drive, but he has not done us any good so far this year and is clearly a weakness as long as he is in the middle.

he .................is........................out ..............................of ...............................position

sooooo does that give him a pass? he wasnt making plays behind the line when he played olb. he has always been a liability in coverage and could never go sideline to sideline to stop a play for a minimal gain. just saying for him(like dunn) is suppose to be one of our veterans and as far as im concerned still taking up a starting roster spot. so therefore, we need to see him out there raising **** on opposing offenses

unfortunately that's not at all true

the point really was these are paid professional and i would expect every player to go out and give everything they got. when has all that effort equalled production as far as brooking? just like all the udfa that tryout for the team. they give maximum effort everytime out but that doesnt make them the best man for the job now does it??