monday night football

falconfan1982

i am sick and tired of seeing/hearing monday night football commercials on tv or radio that only talk about the giants and the giants players, it is almost as if the falcons don't exsist. i understand that the falcons have not been that good this year, and the only reason they put them on mnf was a vick manning showdown, but that doesn't change the fact that the falcons are playing on monday night.

it isn't exactly like eli and plaxico et al are the greatest football players of all time.

i am sick and tired of seeing/hearing monday night football commercials on tv or radio that only talk about the giants and the giants players, it is almost as if the falcons don't exsist. i understand that the falcons have not been that good this year, and the only reason they put them on mnf was a vick manning showdown, but that doesn't change the fact that the falcons are playing on monday night.

it isn't exactly like eli and plaxico et al are the greatest football players of all time.

well, we haven't really had anyone step up all year other than joey having 2 good games... so i'd have to say with all fairness, we lack playmakers! maybe one day the falcons fo will get it right, but looking at our previous track record, it looks to be a no-brainer on who's probably one of the worst fo's of all time.

don't take it too personally. it's all about ratings, and ratings are all about markets. new york is the market, so it's no suprise that espn is going to pimp the giants like crazy. this game was scheduled because of you-know-who and now that he's gone, they have to go with what they have, and that's a big market team.

don't take it too personally. it's all about ratings, and ratings are all about markets. new york is the market, so it's no suprise that espn is going to pimp the giants like crazy. this game was scheduled because of you-know-who and now that he's gone, they have to go with what they have, and that's a big market team.

yeah, i undesrtand that... but they could at least say something like...

bobby petrino and the falcons

or the giants are heading to the georgia dome...

some sort of shout out to atlanta, espn is going to be biased and play to the ratings, but they aren't supposed to be so blatently obvious about it.

yeah, i undesrtand that... but they could at least say something like...

bobby petrino and the falcons

or the giants are heading to the georgia dome...

some sort of shout out to atlanta, espn is going to be biased and play to the ratings, but they aren't supposed to be so blatently obvious about it.

what are they gonna hype? strahan and umenyora vs foster and claybo?

this will be one of the lowest rated mnf ever...

well....harrington is doing great, so no qb to toute. dunn isnt doing great, so no point in touting him. crump is having an average season, so no point touting him.

abe is about the only standout, known player on this team...and even then, he isnt really household like dunn is.

boley and hall are the best players on d right now(with abe), but no ones knows boley and hall has his well publicized issues which marginalize him from being a house hold commodity like bailey.

just take it with a grain of salt.

from tony kornheiser, most definitely. dry.gif

pay attention to the exasperation in jaworski's voice whenever he (korny) brings up something stupid or non-relevent to the game. laugh.gif

for tonight, thank god, at least we have a choice, maybe? this link says cbs is broadcasting the game. hopefully, they have someone else doing the sportscasting, so we don't have to listen to kornholio.

monday night falcons giants on cbs

for tonight, thank god, at least we have a choice, maybe? this link says cbs is broadcasting the game. hopefully, they have someone else doing the sportscasting, so we don't have to listen to kornholio.

monday night falcons giants on cbs

i'm not 100%, but the game will also be airing locally on cbs. if so, that is the broadcast i'll be watching.

yep. see above. me too.