are there on this message board. i see soooo many threads hating on this that and the other, and alot of good opinions of what should be done. so many more are way too willing to just give up or harp on the o-line, wr's, rb's, or qb's, but i see very few actually being a fan of the team. there is a point when gripeing about one certain aspect of the game, turns into a hate thread therefore making that person well "not a fan." where do you stand?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
ty down (10/15/2007)
are there on this message board. i see soooo many threads hating on this that and the other, and alot of good opinions of what should be done. so many more are way too willing to just give up or harp on the o-line, wr's, rb's, or qb's, but i see very few actually being a fan of the team. there is a point when gripeing about one certain aspect of the game, turns into a hate thread therefore making that person well "not a fan." where do you stand?

I'm a Falcons Fan period!:D

Lord Dark Helmet (10/15/2007)
the true fans here are darth troll, dzor, trudweathers, pencilpusher, swiftkick, capologist, tonsabull, nishka, and the mods.

what im not a true fan?? and tonsabull aka tonabull aka birdweisser(sp) is?

bossFALCON, VICIOUS, GOOSEDADDY70, REV.2000, hawkeyes, Kitory45tu(sp), MR. OFFSEASON, and alot more.

O yea and my boy DIRTYBIRD025

GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
the true fans here are darth troll, dzor, trudweathers, pencilpusher, swiftkick, capologist, tonsabull, nishka, and the mods.

bossFALCON, VICIOUS, GOOSEDADDY70, REV.2000, hawkeyes, Kitory45tu(sp), MR. OFFSEASON, and alot more.

yup the true fans know who we are and do not need to be recognized.

its all friendly debate and pondering about our team and what we think. we are men nothing is EVER going to cut it, we always are looking for better and as men we know what that is.i have never whatched a game with a group of guys that hasnt had spirited debate about how our QB sucks or our coach is horrible its called sports and being men and at the end of the day we all love our team and who are you to question that?

GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
Vicious (2/17/2008)
The Falcon Ace had a pretty good list at one point.

yea when it had like 10-20 ppl, but now its become a joke, but like i said before to him. I know im a fan, and some list is not going to change that.

yea i was on the list too, but once i saw that consistentfalcon got on there i wanted off.

GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)

WHAT! HOW COULD YOU GUYS LEAVE ME OUT. i AM A fALCON TO THE BONE.

Falcon first down (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)

WHAT! HOW COULD YOU GUYS LEAVE ME OUT. i AM A fALCON TO THE BONE.

yea your in A LOT MORE. sorry i could not think of all the true falcon fans, and if i tried i know i would leave 1 true fan out.

Remember no matter what any one says if you know your a true falcon fan, then your a true falcon fan. we are all not going to see eye to eye.

GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
Vicious (2/17/2008)
The Falcon Ace had a pretty good list at one point.

yea when it had like 10-20 ppl, but now its become a joke, but like i said before to him. I know im a fan, and some list is not going to change that.

That's why I dropped it. At first I was just adding whoever because I didn't think it was going to last, then I was getting 10-20 messages via e-mail and PM a day and it got old. I never got around to updating the last batch, I would of had around 100+ people in total.

As for me being a true fan of this team? Was here 10 years ago, I am here now, and I will be here until the day I die. Falcons for life.

I sometimes don't get the point in these types of threads. Because by the way fans post, whether you dissagree with them or not, the ones thinking of ways to make the team better - aka the ones trying to keep DHall on the team - would obviously stand out as true fans. Any fan thats for getting rid of arguably our best player is an idiot.

Imagine if the Colts fans wanted to trade Peyton Manning because he speaks for the players/himself.