Jump to content

HolyMoses

Pure Football
  • Posts

    17,328
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by HolyMoses

  1. "In that . . . " That's a philosophical difference. Is there anything FACTUALLY incorrect?
  2. Those stills are pretty tough to read. When she mentions her children . . . Tragic. Every source and every amplifier of the content she relied on to marble her brain should have to watch the video on infinite loop for eternity.
  3. I would actually put Ron Washington at number one. Everyone else would get bumped. After all, if Washington follows conventional wisdom, Rosario might never get to the plate for the three run bomb.
  4. I believe the reference here from our aptly named friend is: "I know that [we'll] lose every time." Actually, that was the line that occurred to me as the song played through my mind, but upon reading the full lyrics, this might as well be the Atlanta Sports Fan theme song: Lyrics This is a crisis I knew had to come, Destroying the balance I'd kept. Doubting, unsettling and turning around, Wondering what will come next. Is this the role that you wanted to live? I was foolish to ask for so much. Without the protection and infancy's guard, It all falls apart at first touch. Watching the reel as it comes to a close, Brutally taking it's time, People who change for no reason at all, It's happening all of the time. Can I go on with this train of events? Disturbing and purging my mind, Back out of my duties, when all's said and done, I know that I'll lose every time. Moving along in our God given ways, Safety is sat by the fire, Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, Left with a mark on the door, Is this the gift that I wanted to give? Forgive and forget's what they teach, Or pass through the deserts and wastelands once more, And watch as they drop by the beach. This is the crisis I knew had to come, Destroying the balance I'd kept, Turning around to the next set of lives, Wondering what will come next.
  5. I'm going to finish watching "Won't You Be My Neighbor". Last night I was sort of going back and forth. Very good for my anxiety level.
  6. I'm afraid you are not getting this. Remember: MONTHS ago I said that she was Tulsi Gabbard with (even) worse fashion sense. And you might recall how much use I had for Tulsi Gabbard.
  7. I LOVE the "Look at me! I took hydroxychloroquine and survived a disease that, even in my mid '70's, I have a 89% chance to survive!" argument. Great. You were not UNLUCKY. But even at 11% mortality, there are a TON of people getting unlucky. And by bragging on surviving (without a vaccine) you are making that number bigger and bigger. Dennis Prager is a mass murderer.
  8. Yep . . . I remember those days when my boys were brand spanking new. I'd just hang out, watch tube, go for bike rides, cruise the internet. Or maybe . . . I remember being THRILLED to go back to work after a week or so. I also remember when I cam home from work, Mrs. HolyMoses would be waiting for me at the door, baby in hands outstretched towards me . . . saying HERE! TAKE HIM!!!!
  9. Yep. The congressional Republicans really have this down: The criminal justice system is handling the January 6 events just fine. These people acted on their own. They knew exactly what they were doing. There is no reason to explore the roll of anyone in influencing the actions of these sophisticated, competent protestors.
  10. That's actually a critical tactic of the Right wing brain melting strategy: If you watch/listen to any Right Wing Media Personality, part of the message is ALWAYS telling their audience how smart/informed/compassionate etc. they are. I don't pretend that propaganda does not exist on the left, it certainly does. But the absurd elevation of their audience seems to be a uniquely right wing characteristic.
  11. Isn't he the one who said "You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you won't get freakin' vaccinated!" Or something like that?
  12. Which team is closer to a Championship and which team is most likely to break our hearts? Braves. United. Hawks Falcons I'm going with United for most likely to win (again.) They are playing with nothing to lose and have shown glimmers of brilliance. Their only losses since dumping their last coach have been to playoff teams on the road. Braves are just going to lose in the next round. Or this round. With Acuna's injury, nothing is expected. The Falcons, you can't break what is already broken So the Hawks are my pick for breaking our heart. I'm thinking Trey turns Julio type heel on us.
  13. Not sure if this was already intended as the joke, but do I need to point out the obvious?: If he actually achieved hero status, I'm pretty sure he would have to be considered an Italian hero, right?
  14. WTAF Duvall? How does that happen in the Major Leagues? Just ******* gave away a run for NFR.
  15. Biden just did something really important to preserve the environment that Trump had and Republicans would continue to threaten. I'm going to **** post on him because he has not done other things (which are likely beyond his control) yet, that I want him to do.
  16. This is ********. "Hey, what do you think of this person who is consistent with my agenda" Well, here's a mountain of evidence she is full of ****. crickets. Next week: "Hey, what do you think of this other person who is consistent with my agenda?" GO **** yourself.
  17. OK . . . I watched your video and though it was brilliant commentary on the video. I presumed there was a shirtless sax player featured in the video who was portrayed performing in a manner and in places that worked for the video but would be highly inappropriate in real life. Alas, I watched the video and no such sax player is featured. So this is just a guy acting goofy. Oh well. But worth it for the babe in the hot one piece at 1:55
×
×
  • Create New...