All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Tua and the LSU quarterback
  3. It’s arguable that the best DL from the last 2 drafts each came from OSU.
  4. First draft tua. Build around him. He would not need the best line. And we score lots of points
  5. Yup. Brady. Ben. Foles. Manning. Flacco. Manning. Brees. I get that times are changing, and teams need to change along with it, but surrendering a legit elite QB, potential HoF QB, still in his prime, for picks that have a high probability of bombing out, will never ever make sense to me. Whiffing on a QB can set a franchise back years. It is the single most important piece in sports. And people are so eager to ship him away when the real issue is the terrible defenses he has been paired with for the entirety of his career.
  6. Not sure if you read the article or just the misleading twitter headline to further their agenda. He tried to avoid the cops, fled on foot, had multiple drug arrests, a history or mental illness, plead guilty so he didn't have to stay at the crap hole County jail (in a nut shell).
  7. I was wondering if this was supposed to be a clickbait threat or something lol.
  8. I said it weeks ago. Draft tua. Or the guy for LSU. Tua would bring excitement
  9. Not sure how the Baldy breakdown got in there and I can't seem to remove it either
  10. Ah, the last time we had something resembling a defense. Seems like ages ago.
  11. "A great day for the Kurds. Really a great day for civilization." You can't make this level of ignorance up.
  12. Jamon Brown G Knee FP (-) (-) Takkarist McKinley DE Groin FP (-) (-) Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB Groin LP LP (-) Keith Smith FB Knee LP FP (-) James Carpenter G Knee LP DNP (-) Adrian Clayborn DE Knee LP LP (-) Julio Jones WR Hip LP LP (-) Desmond Trufant CB Toe DNP DNP (-) Ricardo Allen S Knee LP LP
  13. So many people want a mobile QB, but when was the last time a mobile QB actually won a SB? The only one in the last two decades that comes to mind is Russell Wilson, and he was helped by the best defense of the decade, and the last great defense we may ever see.
  14. Quite a few QBs are 1 or 2 picks within matching Ryan's int total now. Ryan isn't throwing picks like that anymore.
  15. and it's easier for me to say quick throw pro than quid pro quo.
  16. At this point I’m 100% ok with moving on from Evans and taking Gibbs. He’s legit.
  17. But my point is...even scrambling QB's do way better with a decent OL, run game, and defense. So we should be fixing those broken parts that benefit whichever type of QB. It's insane that our D and OL are struggling as much as they are with how many picks/money we've put in there.
  18. Not if we have something to say about it!
  19. Nah, just the way you worded it was confusing. No big deal.
  20. close, on my outdated tablet that stopped allowing capitalization.
  21. These "fans" that yearn for championships want to ship off our legit only elite players. I will never understand.
  22. Imagine if we could trade for prime John Abraham all over again.
  23. old timers confusion, my bad.
  24. Plunking away on the cell, amirite? If I had to guess, you typed that standing up as well.
  25. Turkey got “exactly what they wanted” out of the meeting with Vice President Mike Pence, a senior Turkish official told CNN today. ^^^Is this the winning we were going to get sick of?
  26. You must define elite differently than everyone else. His last five scoring defenses were 20, 19, 24, 15, and 16, which is, you know, SUB-PAR overall.
  1. Load more activity