All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. After what KS did in the Superbowl loss I was hoping he'd fall flat on his face as a head coach. The Falcons are the ones flat on their face.
  3. Gosh, I dunno. 49ers defense looks pretty good right now. He at least seems capable of finding the right coaches to lead the defense.
  4. Go back and look at the scores in the regular season of 2016. We needed a historic offense to get the job done. The D came up big in the playoffs, though. I think a lot of us have been hanging onto those few games as if it proves DQ's worthiness. We had a flash of what looked like potential, but our defense hasn't achieved greatness under his tutelage. His defense is a Madden cheat code for other teams. I'm not normally a fan who overreacts or expresses a strong opinion, but this team sucks and we can't blame Sark or Marquand Manuel anymore. They're gone and the team has regressed quite a bit since those coaches were fired.
  5. Kyle lost his starting QB last year. Look at that team now. They know the system, the defense is great, and the offense is scoring points. They are clicking and beating teams in dominant fashion. I'll admit that they haven't had the strongest schedule, but they are embarrassing the cupcakes. No, I'm not sitting here saying they are contenders, but they are trending upward. Ever since Kyle left we've steadily been heading in the opposite direction.
  6. You know what I meant by that. Like at some point the defense has to at least be present. Right now we're better off not even fielding one.
  7. I think at this point we should draft a RB in round 2 or 3. Lots of good ones in this class.
  8. You shoot for mediocrity and you’ll step on his younger brother Poo every time
  9. whats that term TD/DQ use...CT (competive toughness)? this had to be missed om Beasley eval...
  10. Idc if all TD does is "sign contracts" or whatever it is yall say he does. He can go do it for another team.
  11. I mean wins are nice, but if you're only gonna get 3, I'd rather have 1.
  12. It's called, "defense." It's seemingly a four letter word to the Falcons brass.
  13. lmfao banksy strikes again
  14. I was hoping Vic could turn it around, too... but I mentioned several times leading up to the draft that I wanted Brian Burns & would've preferred we took that route over bringing Vic back at $12M. Folks here said Burns was too small & just another Beasley... All he's done in Carolina thus far is put himself in position to be DROY. Dude had 4 sacks in preseason & hasn't let up a bit. He's had at least a half sack or better in every game except opening week, giving him 4.5 sacks already, plus a forced fumble & a TD. For perspective, that's more sacks than Vic, Takk, and Grady combined.
  15. I think we'll beat the Bucs, and Jags at the end of the season.
  16. Today
  17. The fact that Jackson has struck out 37% of the time the last two years while hitting .215 makes me believe that we'd be wasting a roster spot on him, undeniable power notwithstanding. With an OBP of .300 against AA/AAA competition, he might be a negative WAR player in the majors. A lot depends on whether the 28 homers were flukey or a sign of sustained improvement and maturation.
  18. The only player that could have made a difference right now is Brian Burns but I think everyone in the FO was staying away after Bustley...still have no ******* clue why we bought him back on 5th year option.
  19. This is a great point. The defense is getting worse as the season goes on. DQ got everyone he asked for in offseason - Tyeler Davison, Adrian Clayborn, Allen Bailey, Kendall Sheffield, John Cominskey and Jordan Miller. Perhaps DQ wanted the Clemson DT - but that’s not the difference in this season right now - no one believes that. If DQ is a defensive guru - fix the defense NOW. @The O.D.B is already advocating for next year - why? DQ has this year - fix it now! What is next year gonna do?
  20. Ish sucks too...
  21. Supposedly TD is a salary cap wizard. I guess that's difficult to come by? Maybe explains why he still has a job?
  22. NATO exists to be Anti-RUSSIA. Not to be "self policing."
  23. I really can't see us winning another game.
  24. When we talk about how a ball sounds different off of some bats, we're talking about the noise that Carlos Correa just made. That ball was absolutely annihilated.
  25. I'm sure all 14 of their fans will be ecstatic.
  26. You should buy them then. Buy them all.
  1. Load more activity