All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Someone needs to burn Kirbys *** in the media. The softball questions arent cutting it. Hea starting to sound like Quinn with his coach speak
  3. I get the bad feeling Fromm will be better in the pros than in college. Probably for the Saints. Because that’s of course how it will go.
  4. Coley has to be 1 and done. WRs, Oline, rain, there isn't any excuse for him in my book.
  5. If it makes you feel better, App State whooped some *** today. Just laying waste to teams from Louisiana.
  6. It was right there for you man lol
  7. Route tree? they got a route shrub LOL no imagination and nothing quick everything time consuming
  8. Extremely dull football
  9. Kentucky OL can get a first
  10. Tight my ***. Your butthole is tight
  11. Oh. Well there’s the problem everyone! We’re tight. Why are we so tight?
  12. Bull dogs playing soft on offense
  13. Why are we calling timeout? To get the ball back and kneel it?
  14. Is it lack of talent at wr or scheme routes?? To me that’s the biggest tale on coley- pickens, roberson our te’s- granted fromm looks like he’s struggling still from last week but good grief u cannot tell me our wrs are garbage, inexperienced yes but our routes and oc f-Ing suck
  15. Probably in the first quarter alone.
  16. Sending all down field. No dig routes, drag routes, quick slants.
  17. All these 5* Players, but horrible coaches. Just can't get excited with recruiting anymore.
  18. We lost to SC last week and we may lose to a mediocre at best Kentucky team. Both at home. It’s not that Mizzou is great but we’re seeing you don’t have to be great to play with us. Especially if we’re at Mizzou. Seven games in I’ve yet to be impressed with this team. I don’t think it’s crazy to say we kind of know who they are at this stage.
  19. It's almost like having a dual threat QB in games where your offense is dog **** would be a game changer. But alas....
  20. That was the wotst I've seen
  21. No one is open because no one should be open. Everything is just so straight forward and vanilla. It's like Knute Rockne drew these plays up.
  22. Yep, I wish they would keep that bunch route. Give some slants, drags with DRob.
  23. My God we are now LSU from years ago. Defense and no offense. They actually had WRs though but no QB usually.
  24. The Georgia wide receivers can't get open? Why ?
  1. Load more activity