All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, but neither one of them can really cover a TE. Oliver hits just as hard as them, and he covers better.
  3. I'm trying to read 31 replies I have, please don't add nonsense until I read them all.
  4. Thx. Just seems like he is lost in discussions here and I haven’t seen him or noticed him on field much.
  5. You need help, pops.
  6. Spelling Debo and playing some depending on the package. 80 D snaps but more STs use with Ish having to play SS... https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/2019-snap-counts.htm He comes in next to Debo sometimes if Campbell gets moved to OLB where Vic lines up normally in the new 3-4 look.
  7. Matt Doesn't have the confidence in his protection yet to have his feet set.
  8. I think our defensive coordinator should have his head examined, along with most of TATF
  9. You are an enabler of corruption, but you only see (R) corruption and that is very corrupt, Gramps. .
  10. Dude, this has been diagnosed as “noodle arm” ages ago...
  11. MNF

Takk only has a bullrush. He would need a deeper skill set in order to do that
  12. Leading the league in TDs, #2 in yards, #2 completion percentage, #7 QBR, #10 yards per attempt.... But yeah, let's keep looking for issues with Matt...
  13. MNF

lol, does Takk ever line up like that AND beat both an OL and RB?
  14. Sarkisian has his own tag?!
  15. MNF

Missed horse collar. Script.
  16. MNF

Dramality.
  17. Honestly.... it's literally we gotta get out of the Middle East so I'm gonna pull these 50 or so strategically placed spec ops folks who were there to prevent attacks on certain positions just because they are there. You then follow that up by sending 1800 folks to the Middle East but the caveat is literally......they are paying for this though. It's different. That's why I resent the 'you folks are becoming neocons' point. I mean.....no. Having 50 special forces guys in certain positions just to prevent Turkey from doing what they're doing now.....I mean it feels like common sense. Pulling them now made absolutely zero sense. And then you add in that he followed that up by sending 1800 other folks to Saudi Arabia..... Honestly I felt like we had a much bigger moral obligation to the folks in Syria considering that we played a major part in prolonging and escalating that war. I don't care who did it. It was on thing when we started rejecting the refugees, no matter how immoral it was, but when we pulled out the few folks who were literally just there to keep them from bombing our allies because they knew we were there. That's coward **** @JDaveG That's now neocon ****.
  18. Telling the press that a player will be a "Falcon-for-life" during contract negotiations says otherwise.
  19. MNF

and yet people still say that Ryan isn't on the same level as the top QBs around here
  20. Where has Foye been all season?
  21. MNF

Drama! Reality!
  22. MNF

That Golladay dude looks like Michael Jenkins running with ankle weights.
  23. ... I haven't watched a game in 3 weeks I been getting my fishing on...just got back from Panama City yesterday... They make me not like football... And this is coming from a lifelong die-hard fan
  24. MNF

They did their part in helping gb back on the game. What a sports entertainment product!
  1. Load more activity