All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. In the nickel yes but in base he would either be the Will or play Mike so we can move Debo out to Will where he would be a terror.
  3. Ford at #14 and we trade up for Lawrence.
  4. I've burned you enough for one morning officer, Squirrely Bob. I've got an association meeting at 11 and the ladies request my presence. 2 hours of our common area, the treasury funds, waterfront issues, and ladies fawning all over yours truly.
  5. I ride the heck out of that hov on 20 by myself lol. My days are probably numbered. Saw this lady clip a simi Thursday. Saw it coming in slow motion. Clipped then rolled over twice hit the barrier, some how landed on wheels and rolled past me to the grass. She was lucky to be alive. All i could think is what was that car doing?
  6. Could it be Josh Allen?
  7. Lol. And yet Ryan still has a better win %. Heres a cherry picked stat for you. Ryan win % as Falcons QB - 70.6% Brees win % as Saints QB - 70.4%
  8. Calm down Nostradumbazz and enjoy your egg hunt. <<<<<
  9. My first sentence “from a numbers perspective” I didn’t say it was the next fearsome foursome. More like they had depth. Rarely do you have 4 studs on the dline these days. It’s more like 2 really good guys and then you need a bunch of decent depth guys to round it out. Falcons had neither of those but at least they have better depth. Add in a decent 1st rounder and they have a dline trending towards the league average instead of dangerously thin... which was what last season was. Counting on three guys to do everything.
  10. Agreed, just thought there was a reason for it.
  11. This one of the best examples of how.overrated 225 reps are. Puts up 35 and might as.well have hooves for hands out there.
  12. Good, that should quash the theory they the circular symbol means the NK is a Targ. The Targs didn’t arrive in Westeros until hundreds of years after the NK was created by the COF.
  13. Sherman has been hinted at for months as a likely G-Day (or shortly thereafter) public commit. The mumblings are definitely that it's a when not if situation, as he's been silently committed for some time. Gilbert I'm still not sure I buy. I think he'll be a Dawg, and more and more people seem to think he'll pull the trigger this weekend, but I'm not sure I see it. Hadn't heard anything on Whitehead pulling the trigger this weekend at all, so that would be news to me. I honestly would prefer he didn't pull the trigger this soon... Kid in Athens commits this soon, that smells of someone who decides to look elsewhere before the end of the cycle more often than not... but just my opinion.
  14. I mean its going to though if your legitimately trying to upgrade. Id say mre patchwork than junk yard. You want the best available and cant afford high quality you get high quantity. Its how we beat the Germans in WW2. Bring in as many players with NFL experience as possible, and create fierce.competition. This roster isnt close to complete. would you feel better if they were doing the normal "well we like player x but he has to get better at..." B. s. We get every year? i feel better with them doing what can be done to upgrade weaknesses. Atleast they are.showing that they are aware that we arent set. That is definitely a.step in the right direction. they said they wanted to fix the trenches, and they are doing what can be done to fix the trenches. I find it refreshing myself.
  15. I think the worst part about the post was asking if he was going to be playing this season.
  16. Detained is the wrong word. I’m not sure why all of the outlets seemed to regurgitate it. The meat of the info says they conducted a welfare check and Takk went willingly to talk to someone.
  17. Who said anything about treating them differently?
  18. Billy, can you have Noam speak with Squirrely Bob? Thanks in advance
  19. Still makes it a fair question and not random.
  20. Doesn’t calling us judgy women make you a judgy woman as well?
  21. Since then Quinn has stated that he’s in a good place.
  22. Remember when Nostradumbazz predicted that Republicans would gain seats in the House and Senate in 2018?
  1. Load more activity