All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Pretty big size difference between the two as well.
  3. He'd do bad there. Campbell is at a dirty work position. Foye would be out of position.
  4. lol this is true. Though winning makes things much more palatable I guess is all I am saying. If the fanbase knew that whoever was about to replace Mo was just going to work because...Bill...think it would create much less drama. Now it just feels like the team is moving on from a fan favorite when there is unfinished business. Smart business move. Crappy from every other angle. Would root for Mo wherever he went though.
  5. Sanu does deserve the big dance. I definitely do not want lose him.
  6. It’d be dumb to re-sign him so we might as well get something for him.
  7. OK. But that is not attacking a political rival, that is requiring Ukraine to clean up their act for their own corruption in meddling in the 2016 election. Again, it was entirely debunked and intended to clear Russia, but Mulvaney was not doing what everybody is accusing him of doing.
  8. We could have 8 and the same crowd would cry. Let's be honest here. No matter what they think they know better.
  9. What in the name of anything you've seen in the last 6 years leads you to believe this will stick and matter to his voters. I've already seen some spinning this as a win for Trump. Im not amused, nor am I under the impression his followers will amount to anything
  10. at this point though ridley is so up and down with his production, we need sanu. not to mention we have been dropping punters like crazy
  11. This might be the most epic infinite ironic fail ever.
  12. Winning 6 chips probably helps fans not care as much, if we are being honest here...
  13. He’s probably going to be cut next season. Might as well get something while they can
  14. Patriots dump aging players all the time. Usually early before they suck so they can get a decent return. We talk about doing it and the water works start.
  15. Campbell has been garbage. He’s never made any impact plays. Foye should be playing!
  16. “I don’t even know what that’s supposed to mean.”
  17. Thats where Im hoping he lands as well
  18. Like I said Young or Brown
  19. Typical . Everybody wants to be the Patriots but are emotionally attached to players ... just like Arthur Blank . Lol .
  20. Lol I bet if you gifed alot on our defense you’d find stuff like this.The whole defense is on tilt right now. I think you need to concentrate on whose going to be here in the future not worry about who isn’t. We all no the defense is firing blanks but let’s have another thread about it because that’ll change things hahahaha.
  21. And those ******* are everywhere. Everywhere.
  22. Braves are expected to update the Freeman elbow situation soon. During his end of season presser Anthopolous said they would discuss surgery with Freeman.
  1. Load more activity