All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. not ATG, not impressive
  3. I’m good with both picks
  4. They had a plan and they definitely stuck to it. Koetter is getting his line.
  5. She sounds hideous.
  6. Yeah had to wake up soon anyway but I woke up for another reason in which I won’t reveal im looking around on twitter about both picks. Seeing nothing but good things from everyone outside of fans who never even heard of both guys. Definitely interested in McGary as I’m not completely sold on Ty
  7. Lol at people saying we gave up a 2nd and a 3rd
  8. lol dag bro you up early now that I think about it. just got back from end game in Hawaii just realized it's 4 over there. but yeah, it's a really good read when you get a chance
  9. Losing a 3rd stings because they are valuable picks where we often do good work. However, with 7 picks left we do still have plenty of bites of the apple. There is obviously going to be talent available in the 4th and 5th round that we like and we have plenty of picks left to be able to add several of them or to move around the draft board to get the ones that we really like. We can make some moves up the draft board and still come away with at least 7 selections. i really don’t get the “sky is falling” view on our Defense. We’ve been spending most of our draft capital there for the last 5 years. Yes we clearly still have some needs there, but we need mid round role players and depth as much as anything. We can’t keep spending first round picks on DEs and CBs.
  10. My issue right now is that I just woke up with no glasses and can only see out of one eye right now lol, not to mention I’m looking on the phone. But I’m definitely going to read when I get to work. I’m actually satisfied with both picks unlike the rest of the board who didn’t get their way
  11. The Davison and.Clayborn signings are.super underrated. We now.have 2 legitimate 0/1 techs to stop the run ,and keep IOL out of the second level. Resigning Clayborn, and promoting Means gives us good.edge setters with average (Means), and above average (Clayborn) pass rush ability. And then there is the wild.card, the Hangman. Hageman must be in incredible shape, and look impressive in drills for this team to give him.a.second chance after the ****** taste he left in our mouths. He must have also appeared to have matured as a person, because im suprised we even sat down with him.
  12. Lol it’s a bunch of twitter videos and stuff. If you just wanna get the meat the text isn’t too long of a read. The article is about scouting mistakes but happens to use Kaleb as the case study which was pretty cool once I heard we drafted him. Basic synopsis was he’s a road grader who can excel in a pass blocking scheme based around play action...sounds like a good fit.
  13. Gotta read this book at work on the computer
  14. https://www.catscratchreader.com/2019/3/26/18281624/carolina-panthers-2019-nfl-draft-washington-huskies-ot-kaleb-mcgary-film-room-scouting-report
  15. Actually recognized this obscure name from reading this scouting article a few weeks ago teaching how to account for obscure techniques taught by coaches that could look like weaknesses to the untrained eye. https://www.cover1.net/nfl-draft-player-evaluation-scheme-technique/
  16. Because we need defensive help and blew the Day 1 & Day 2 picks on offense. Historically, after round 3 you see steep decline in players that are effective NFL players The idea is to find 4-5 rookies who contribute. To reach that goal, it’s better to have more bites at the apple
  17. Some interesting thoughts here about the Falcon picks. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/nfl-draft-round-1-takeaways-giants-pick-daniel-jones-much-too-early-broncos-get-flacco-weapon-in-noah-fant/ https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-draft-grades-falcons-get-a-b-for-adding-chris-lindstrom-to-offensive-line-with-14th-pick/
  18. We all knew everyone would be disappointed with the picks.
  19. If only it were that simple What have we upgraded on FA? OL What did we use 2 first round picks on? OL We sucked cheecks vs the run last year....how did we improve that?
  20. Pressure is on Chris Morgan it’s obvious we are going to have a bunch of new Olineman starting this season.The group will need to acclimate and get in sync quickly. I’m now not worried about who it’s about how fast these guys can put it all together as group. Its not what I expected from the draft but I guess the information has been out there and to a word the FO have attacked that LOS hard.
  21. Figured it would be a good idea to start this since it was mentioned in the MCU thread. This way those of us seeing it already can talk about it without ruining the regular thread with any spoilers. And I won’t be checking this thread again until I see the movie later today...
  22. But Fusco and.sweitzer are. The vets start with Lindstrom on the wings if ome falters. Lindstrom.cross train ot.OG and OC, while McGary cross trains at OTand OG. weve been a.RG away from an.elite offseason since.Chester retired. firat OG taken in.rnd .1 since Bill Fralic. Lets hope he has a similar career.
  1. Load more activity