All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. When you fill your line with meh dudes, those kinds of results shouldn’t surprise anyone. It’s Grady and a bunch of guys.
  3. I appreciate the OPs positive glass half full out look but lets be honest. Our defense is a dumpster fire .... and I full expect a dumpster fire or two to file a defamation lawsuit against me for comparing them to the falcons D.
  4. Complaining now about winning games last season...stop crying and get over it.
  5. As of now, probably Chase Young (Ohio State DE)
  6. So what have we been arguing about this weekend? Been busy and away from the boards mostly.
  7. I heard It was on his private jet with chicken tenders.
  8. Good point. "Getting the players and coaches to intentionally lose" is a strawman. No one is advocating that. The organization should have used the last few games last year to evaluate and develop the overall roster. Essentially treat the games like an enhanced preseason. Every play and coach plays at 100%, but the eye being on evaluation, game experience and execution rather than the scoreboard.
  9. We need to fire TD and DQ and get a GM in place right away...
  10. No pink sparkles highlighting the text?
  11. Here is another source. Let's see if you can use the other most widely used cap site properly: https://overthecap.com/positional-spending/ Troll harder dude. This is so easy. Why are you EASY? E. Z.
  12. Not only have you made this same point too many times, it's also flawed thinking to begin with.
  13. MNF

Lol. Moving goal posts. First he said Ryan will never throw 25 TD. Changed it to 30 TD and he was gonna leave TATF if Ryan threw 30 TD. Then kept moving the goal posts.
  14. Atlanta is leading the league in offensive cap spending for 2019
  15. Lack of sacks is crazy because we have a former NFL sack leader on the team!
  16. Go back and look again, not even close.. I have no idea what stats ur looking at
  17. I ain’t texting in no purple dawg. That’s for then young folks. Like reading them facebooks and writing the twitters.
  18. He is gone... after next week also we need to fire TD.. and get our GM in place before the trade window closes... we need to trade some players and get picks to get our D al least serviceable..
  19. Soto just flipped his bat on a walk and stared down Flaherty. Inject that straight into my veins.
  20. You are blind. This is the list of money spent on offense:
  21. Freeman did play better. He had a good game. He made a difference.
  1. Load more activity