All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I don't know if this is more hilarious or sad because of the truth here.
  3. Didn't he earn his way onto a coaching staff first, fail as a HC, then go back to college for almost a decade before becoming a big success? Took him his 2nd gig to get to the postseason in NE and 3rd gig to become a SB winner. 20 years between first HC gig and a SB appearance/win. The rest are older stories, right? Nick Saban and more often others fail by going straight from college to NFL head coach.
  4. Imagine having two consecutive personal attorneys under federal investigation
  5. Good for Prior. Glad to see his coaching career taking off after his playing career was cut short.
  6. “Stupid lemmings Obama/Iraq/Russia flexibility video!”
  7. I like the direction he's going in. We need to pull off some trades to. Dimi used to be decent at that (TonyG, Asante, Foxy, Levitre, etc.).
  8. No. He has final say over the roster and his FA and draft moves put the Falcons here in the first place.
  9. *waiting with baited breath for Trumps apology/correction*
  10. The Art of War talks about preparing for war. Of course it also talks about a lot of other things... like occupying an enemy city is one of the most costliest things you can do. Anyway, there are also these things called strategic retreats. If you’ve ever played a real time strategy game you might be familiar with this concept where you purposely ditch/destroy/recycle a base so you can fortify other areas. A good general wouldn’t ask soldiers to intentionally lie down and lose a battle. However, commanders throughout history have asked soldiers to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Spartans at Thermopylae, (aka 300), for example. And this concept is everywhere. Sacrificing pawns for example. Again, the Falcons aren’t going to tank so that’s a pointless debate but at the end of the day higher draft picks are going to have more value. People are getting fired and there’s going to be significant roster churn regardless. The good news is that the tank thing doesn’t matter. Thanks to the defense this is a straight up bottom 5 team.
  11. Dodgers pitching coach Rick Honeycutt has retired. He's gonna take an advisor role with the Dodgers. Bullpen coach Mark Prior is expected to be promoted to replace him.
  12. He's a golf cheat.
  13. He's a golf cheat.
  14. And then go where?
  15. Not only did we abandon our Kurdish allies, we told a demonstrably false and easily disprovable lie about them releasing ISIS hostages. **** Trump.
  16. Fix it how? He decided to keep Beasley this year for his defence... He doesnt know how to fix it
  17. Hopefully reality slapped the **** of them!
  18. You beat Goff by putting pressure on him. He folds like a wet paper bag when you get after him. We don't do that at all, so unless we send the kitchen sink at him we will lose big.
  19. Jared Goff: 34/38, 400+ yards, 4 or more TD's, 0 sacks, 0 int's.
  20. I'm beginning to think that even a few people over at Fox have had enough of Trump's ****.
  21. I wouldn't worry too much about his feelings, which he probably doesn't possess. And I don't think he has a brain, just an organic recorder that filters all talking points that might not hold up Fatty McNasty as the Once and Future King of America.
  22. @WhenFalconsWin Neil wants you to hear him out.
  1. Load more activity