All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. What? I watched every on of his Falcon snaps in coach's mode. He got handled at guard by TB. He was solid at RT. The Golden sack he gave up was because of Hoop. The Matthews sack he just got beat on an inside stunt.
  3. You forgot that the Saints won the SB in our house. Oh wait... Sorry for that! Haha!
  4. That’s based on your coach too. I’ve said time and time again a coach and his gm are joined at the hip. Smitty May have been a need coach. Quinn is otherwise. Dimi is not a rogue Gm. You can also tell the difference in his drafts per coach. He said when he hired Quinn that he gave him a clear picture of the “types” of players he likes. I’ve known Quinn types from day 1. Never knew the Smitty type of player cause he never said it. And I liked Smitty a lot. Just never knew his type. Especially when he changed philosophy. He had a lot of players that were square pegs trying to be fit into round holes. Quinn gets specific types. Smitty didn’t. That’s the biggest difference in TD’s drafting from smith to Quinn.
  5. To make it easier for people to quote a specific one they want to comment on
  6. My mistake. Good catch
  7. He says the same thing ever year. Needs based but not the point of reaching far down your board.
  8. I'd rather it be one at a time so people are quoting one post with three tweets in it. It'd be a ***** on mobile.
  9. @hjerry Why so many posts? Why not put two or three of those in the same post?
  10. The OP's information isn't correct about the Patriots not having 2 straight road games. They play at Buffalo and then at Washington the next week. Also, like you alluded to, playing essentially a repeated sequence of 1 home game/1 away game isn't advantageous. It results in a lot of back and forth traveling as there aren't really any significant home stands. Even their bye-week is sandwiched between two road games.
  11. Yeah heard Quinn saying something similar today. That is Quinn, not Dimi. For years Dimi said we are a needs drafting team. It's all out there in the archives. It's also obvious in his drafts.
  12. Clinton puppet? Nah. Another corporate Dem? Yeah.
  13. This is true. But I'm willing to bet if these guys/guy makes it to the NFL they had some guidance whether it was their father/mother or a father figure like a coach/mentor. It is a crying shame when things go awry.
  14. Aints are 362-435-5 Falcons are 358-452-6 Huge difference. Your bounty gate SB doesn’t make you superior.
  15. Impeach the ***********.
  16. That’s the main part that had me laughing
  17. When someone is specially out to get you and find anything you say to be a contradiction. Its best to not say anything. Especially to a guy who knows how to get you to say something.
  18. Imagine if one of these two is like Grady? That just makes our DE's that much better.
  19. Yep. Asante told me he wished he had another year with tru and Alf. They left too many picks on the field.
  20. Good post!!!!
  21. Change the laws or dont break them. Not complicated.
  22. Ah another Clinton puppet
  1. Load more activity