All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Good player. Not great
  3. How exactly? I keep seeing the long route narrative but that's not every play?
  4. Imagine if our 2016 had played the easiest offensive schedule in the history of the NFL. That's what we are kind of seeing this year with the Pats defense.
  5. Cut every single one today! fk the draft picks we burned on them and their contract. The sooner they get the **** out the better
  6. There is some truth to this but the run game just hasn’t been on point early in game plans like in 2016 or even 2017.
  7. Let's check who they have played... Team/PPG Rank - Pitt/21 - Mia/31 - NYJ/31 - Buff/22 - WAS/30 - NYG/25 - NYJ/31 Not exactly a murderers row of offenses. No doubt they are playing well, and you can only play the team on your schedule, but they have benefited greatly from the schedule makers. We will see how they end up with games against Ravens, Eagles, Cowboys, Chiefs but they also have Cinci, Buffalo and Miami again...
  8. It's "Waiting For a Girl Like You" by Foreigner
  9. 5th or 6th rounder from the Raiders.
  10. Ridley and Sanu have been mostly single covered all year long and Rids hasn't produced. How do you think he'll perform when he becomes our only other passing option outside of Julio? Our offense isn't going to be a factor if all we have is Julio double teamed and Ridley who has been looking more and more like a bust on the other side failing to beat single coverage. Hooper has been the hardest working Falcon on offense the last three years and has seen his production take a huge leap every season. This year he has a very good chance at leading all NFL tight ends in TDs and yards, and is currently the top rated Tight End per PFF. He is also just turning 25 and has had a completely clean bill of health. He isn't the injury risk Freeman was. The only way you even entertain passing on extending Hoop is if Rid completely balls out in the second half of the season. Otherwise it's completely stupid. For a team with holes up and down the roster creating another hole to fill makes no sense whatsoever. The notion that it's easy to find a tight end that produces 1,200 yards and 8+ TDs is absurd, no matter how many of those yards are garbage stats or a product of double teamed wide receiver. Tony G played on a team with 2 star wide-outs who both drew double coverage and didn't get near those numbers, so let's not act like we are going to plug in the guy who barely made the team this year and see a third of that production, because it's not going to happen.
  11. Here ya go...
  12. Changing away from an inside gap scheme is an adjustment fort MR2. At one point, they'll start getting pissed.
  13. It was his media interview after 51 that did it for me. I got the feeling he would've strapped up that night and played 'em again. I can't recall exactly what he said but it was the way he said it. He put it behind him faster than anyone on the team.
  14. Falcons haven't had an elite edge rusher since John Abraham. Chase Young will give the Falcons that elite rusher coming off the edge that they desperately need. Trade Sanu, Hooper, Vic, Mack, Trufant - stockpile the draft picks. Get strong in the trenches and secondary. Falcons can contend again.
  15. If you can move Mack but idk about Wes after this year or Ryan behind Wes Who needs an aged C with 1 more year and unknown retirement changes; at the trade deadline of all times?
  16. ... this from a guy who signed a huge front loaded contract, and then refusing to attend OTAs and threatened to hold out a couple of years later when he wanted more money. Julio should be a team leader, but set a horrible example for others, created a huge distraction and risked jeopardising a season where it looked like we had a decent chance to make history by winning a SB in our own stadium.
  17. Hey UK Julio’s on about 17-18 a season the media haven’t calculated the rollover from the remainder of his last deal.There just using the extension as an example.You can see why they front load a lot more of money first up though. The fact of this is the teams losing so the numbers look worse than they are.If we were 6-1 this would be a different conversation. Beating the cap is about drafting consistency.You continue to do that it makes the hard decisions easier to make that’s what will hurt us the most with this top heavy roster.
  18. I mean maybe Ertz has argument on sheer volume of targets. They are close on yards per catch and dead on for TD totals through first 4 years of games. Hooper being kept entering prime being Ertz isn’t a bad move. He isn’t Kelce but not many challenge that. Hooper is a very good all around TE that hasn’t peaked yet.
  19. Not sure trading a #3 WR would make my list of reasons why I should have quit being a Falcons fan.
  20. We gave up 129 in a 14 game season. The Ravens hold the record in a 16 game season I think at 165. The NE defense has surrendered 48 points in 7 games. That pace if continued would be 96 points in 14 games, and 110 points in 16 games. They would give up less in 16 than we did in 14.
  21. Trade Hooper, stockpile as many draft picks as you can.
  22. His play was slipping before that injury. He got injured in the midst of having a very un-Tru-like season compared to his first 3 seasons where he was lockdown. He's still a good corner but he spoiled us from his early play, and I doubt he'll ever be that player again
  23. One of my absolute favorite Falcons. He could do it all, and in addition to his toughness and determination to get those yards after catch on EVERY SINGLE PLAY, I'll always remember his touchdown passes to Julio and Matt. Go get a ring, Sanu. I'll miss ya.
  24. no he's not. http://www.nfl.com/player/zachertz/2540158/careerstats http://www.nfl.com/player/austinhooper/2555415/careerstats Ertz's only year below 700yds was his rookie year. Hoop still hasn't gone over 700yds although he will likely achieve in next 3-4 games
  1. Load more activity