All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yep. The move away from the psychopath at QB changed the entire franchise. It was done in a very classy way......"I'd take him at three." AND..................... all is well since.
  3. LoL 8-10 this year watch. Trying to get paid.
  4. Hey speaking of meaningful exchanges on this board, I remember something about your saying that research showed that the Democratic Party has moved left and @achilles return pointing out that the research you cited also asserted that Trump was the most moderate 2016 candidate or something like that. I wanted to look at it sometime if either of you remember what I’m talking about.
  5. He already wants Aaron Donald money, plus he won't ever see a 10 sack season so you can forget him ever getting close to Donald numbers
  6. some fights are worth having.
  7. Lot of cheese for Franky. He needs to lead the league for a few years. Wowza!
  8. Yep, it’s why I give Clemson the slight edge regarding the 4-3 compared to 3-4. He grew up a UGA fan and I think that will keep us in this thing to the end, hopefully with us on top
  9. My goodness....that would be sick.
  10. Oops misread it
  11. TD’s quote about “knowing who he’s going to take” Thursday night makes me think it’s Cody Ford for some reason. Idk why, but when I read the quote it just struck me. Maybe part of it is that to know who you’re gonna take, you have to be very confident they’ll be available, and Ford should be there at 14 I hope it’s about Lawrence though
  12. No one expects him to be a pass rush beast. Just to help the run game and probably provide 3-5 sacks a year.
  13. I’m gonna have to go to my parents house to try to find a cassette player.
  14. And again I think we need to reflect a moment on the fact that people think Nancy Pelosi is a moderate centrist. That should tell you something about how the Democratic Party is shifting when she is considered centrist.
  15. conceding the fight before the primaries even get started and not even bothering to make the case of justice to the american people - it's a form of political paralysis that has kept the democratic party subservient to the interests of capital for far too long. you can support whatever you want, but i'm going to advocate for candidates with an actual moral backbone. some fights are worth having.
  16. Not me or there would be more done.
  17. Don't underestimate Nancy Pelosi. She may be a moderate centrist, but she's smarter than Trump
  18. Is it just me or does his post say we couldn’t afford to keep Campbell after signing DeBo and Grady?
  19. Maybe they're thinking of him as Mack's replacement?
  20. yep.. mccoy was a nice find.
  21. This is a good thing.
  22. you're not my real dad!
  1. Load more activity