All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Nevermind...Gafan beat me to it.
  3. You realize I made my comment on January 2nd and that position didn't exist and wasn't filled until January 10th.
  4. @mdrake34 is now a WarrenBro.
  5. I looked at some RBs but do not expect us to be shopping for one. Free and Ito should be ready to go in camp (assuming they are on schedule). Brian Hill did enough that I think he's going to get a shot to show if the flashes we saw at the end of the season were more than that but he has an uphill climb. Barner is effectively on the 53 unless someone challenges his ST value and is by default no worse than RB3 on game day as RB4 (if we have one) will be inactive. The biggest reason I'd like either Hill, Ito or a fast WR (like Mecole Hardman) to come in is to make that RB3 about who runs best cause I don't think Barner is as good as Hill let alone Free and Ito and don't see him as our RB2 should injuries occur. Not sure adding another body changes that as it will be hard to unseat Ito as he put in good work for us in relief. I will admit that Ito and Free are too similar and I'd like a different kind of runner (speed or power) as 1B or RB2.
  6. Neither has to carry the ball 15 plus times a game. If it happens, you split the carries down the middle along with getting Ito involved in the pass game. They just have to manage and hold on to the ball.
  7. Not big on Wilkins Ergo ? He is my pick at 14 but warming up to Lawrence. If we go OL I like Dillard or Taylor
  8. It’s one poll, though. Let’s wait until later in the week and see where things stand.
  9. Aftermath of Mueller report Trump's approval rate sinks to 37%
  10. Rick Santorum saying Mueller report doesn’t show any impeachable offenses. He voted to convict Clinton for obstruction of justice.
  11. I hope due to overall numbers some do fall. Generally they move up and get drafted earlier than the mocks projected, been that way for about a decade due to a lack of many sure bet OL in the draft nowadays.
  12. Can't really be mad, he's not wrong. Up to the team to do something about it.
  13. I love Ito, not sure if he’s big enough to take the pounding of a feature back but I love him getting lots of snaps each year as part of a tandem. I know very little about Langford but he’s young and has got a great size and speed combo.
  14. Love it, can’t see it happening but love it.
  15. My mother recently passed. Mom gave my wife all of her recipes. My wife fixed our family’s traditional Easter dinner exactly like Mom did. I cried I know Mom is out of pain and in heaven keeping the big guy in line.
  16. I think in the later rounds you need to think about special teams, so I like the idea of getting safeties and linebackers who might make an impact. A RB who is a returner I could understand, but then you are looking at a fast, smaller back. I think if the team needs a RB on the roster, it needs to be in the 4th round.
  17. Too stupid to collude... learning how to obstruct though!
  18. Call me crazy but I would prefer Ito and Langford if Freeman goes down again.
  19. Really surprised to see the negativity and lower ranking for Oliver. Based on what I’ve read around here about him he was a can’t miss prospect. Heck I have even seen nfl network mock him above Williams! The thing I didn’t realize were how short his arms were, that is a bit concerning.
  20. honestly I don’t see the point in drafting one In late rounds. We have plenty of talent for depth . If the team really wants a running back they need to get somebody that can be a starter. So take one in the top three or four rounds or don’t bother at all until UDFA.
  21. Today
  22. Happy Birthday
  23. He’s my guy. Take him in 3rd rd.
  1. Load more activity