All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. didn't think about it like that. makes sense. no guarantee after that by staying. could get injured, etc.
  3. Message to anybody interested. There is an app called the Fox Sports Super 6 that gives you the oppurtunity to win cash for no cost. They pick 2 or 3 games per week and ask 6 random questions. The people that get the most right split the pot. For instance, they have one for game 1 of The world series tonight. They ask what player scores a run first, who wins the game, how many strikeouts will each team have, etc. And the pot is 10 k
  4. I like Ray
  5. Tuesday practice report from 6 whole minutes of media viewing time... Good afternoon all.Dawgs were back on the practice field for the first time since Saturday's win over Kentucky.Here's what we saw:...Regarding Injuries: Still no sign of defensive end Travon Walker (wrist) or wide receiver Lawrence Cager (shoulder, ribs). Keep hearing that Walker is expected back anytime. That could still be true, but we haven't seen him yet. Still hearing Cager may still be out three more weeks, although Kirby Smart keeps saying "day-to-day."Left guard Justin Shaffer (neck) also remains out and no timetable has been given for his return....One interesting note, it seems the Bulldogs are already starting scout team in work in preparation for Friday. Typically during bye weeks, it's all fundamentals the week before the bye. That's not altogether the case, apparently, this week as several players wore jersey numbers coinciding with those worn by key Gator personnel....Cornerback Tyson Campbell, who dressed out for the Kentucky game but did not play, was practicing today, from the looks of it at 100 percent....To answer a question on the Vent regarding Julian Rochester, he is at practice and going through drills as if nothing is wrong. Rochester has not played the past two games and is still in line for a redshirt (he can play in a minimum of four games) if that's the route Smart ultimately wants to go....A bit of news on the offensive line: It appears Solomon Kindley - who entered last Saturday's game in the second half, is back as the full-time starter at left guard. Trey Hill remains the center and Ben Cleveland at right guard.The second team line had a different look today: LTXavier Truss, RG D'Marcus Hayes, C Warren Ericson, RG Cade Mays, RT Jamaree Salyer. From Patrick Garbin… …Observing the offense first, I spotted a rarity for an outside practice—the running backs repping in full view. Usually, when the media observes, the running backs are drilling in the back-left corner and hardly viewable. With coaches Dell McGee and James Coleyoverlooking, the quarterbacks took a snap under center (Trey Hill, when I noticed), and then threw to a running back coming out of the backfield. Not that it means anything, but I can’t recall the last time I saw this particular drill.…For the latter part of our viewable period, Period 2, the tight ends replaced the running backs in the aforementioned drill, and a staffer replaced the center. Each tight end raced several steps before cutting over near the sideline, where he was thrown to. The three tight ends in the drill repped in the order of Charlie Woerner, Eli Wolf, and John FitzPatrick. At one point, Coley stopped the drill and stressed to the tight ends that they needed to go out exactly “12 yards” before making their break. Evidently, one or more in the unit was breaking too soon.…During the aforementioned drill, Coley hollered in satisfaction of Wolf’s “nice route” and his “great balance,” before the graduate transfer dropped a pass from Stetson Bennett, which hit him right in the hands. Just for the heck of it, I just looked it up and of all of Georgia’s pass attempts this season, the tight endshave been targeted 12 percent of the time. This follows the Bulldogs’ tight ends being targeted 14.3 percent of the time in 2018 after 13.3 percent in 2017.…I noticed a few players wearing scout-team jerseys, including a No. 8 for Florida’s 6-foot-5 receiver Trevon Grimes. Notably, Grimes is one of six different Florida receivers—and this excludes its leading receiver, tight end Kyle Pitts—who have totaled at least 180 yards receiving this season.…After missing the practices we viewed last week, linebacker Nate McBride was back out practicing this afternoon. The junior linebacker was in on four plays against Kentucky—all on punt-return team.
  6. I hate to hear that man. It's hard but death comes for us all eventually. At 56 I've lost both parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles. Worse, I've also lost a number of close friends to many things. A massive heart attack got two of my hunting budfies 10 years apart. The best man at my wedding committed suicide 6 years ago. A friend of 35 years lost his battle with liver cancer just 3 months ago. No ... it's not just you. Life can just be hard. But you learn to find joy over time and through the hardships. On the school thing. Dont give up dude. Take a short break, get your head on straight and get back in there.
  7. OK, just wanted to know if I'm the only one who thinks the brotherhood is the problem. I certainly may be the only one. I see this attitude creating a sense of content, quiescence and comfort. Everyone comes to work and is just simply fat and happy. Effort is given to a point but not all out effort.
  8. For **** Sake 1970 is their leader.
  9. That u take what u can get
  10. There's a fine line between being a good coach and being a likeable coach. DQ was probably too nice and gave the players a long leash. Some probably abused it to the max.
  11. Beasley, Trufant, Campbell, Wes, etc. Intruguing guys with athleticism but struggle with effort and awareness.
  12. DQ always preaches "Team First". I wonder if him spreading play calling duties is to make sure we have someone capable of calling the plays if he's not hear to do it. That would be a team first action and would also be a sobriety check for anyone seeing him do this for them.
  13. I have known tons of people that worked at Home Depot including their management and many say that Marcus and the other guy were the driving force, not Vincent Price, I mean Blank. If Blank feels this way really, he should sell the birds.
  14. They did but then they dropped him again just days later. Didn't make much sense.
  15. Thanks for taking the time to explain. I never played and I'm not an Xs and Os guy. I took those comments as guys not being 100% professional in their preparation or actions on the field. I just couldn't distinguish them from a guy not being all in versus a guy who screwed up while watching the games.
  16. Washington will probably go o-line.
  17. Im a huge Ryan fan and the thought intrigues me. Could sit 3 sasons and learn behind Ryan. I know QB2 isnt the biggest need but i gotta think Shaub will be gone so it is a need. Also when we NEED a qb chances are we.wont be drafting top 3-5.
  18. Depends...If this was a Thomas Dimitroff draft and he went over Dan Quinn’s year to pick two offensive players in the first three rounds, then there may be merit to this. Remember it was Pioli who called McGary to say he was our guy in draft night. Not Quinn
  19. Welcome to the NFL
  20. I dont think that's updated, he's not on any other roster including CBS and DALLASCOWBOYS.com
  21. Not many abe's just lying about.
  22. If somehow Tua is available I would definitely take him. He's a Russell Wilson type. He could sit for a year, **** maybe two under Ryan and learn. How many years did Aaron Rodgers sit behind Favre? It would be too hard to pass up in my opinion. That said, I really don't think he'll be available.
  23. You can be a great leader and coach but still lose the team. Coaches just like leaders have to rely on strong leadership within the team. You can only do Si much as one person. You always hear about how strong the Pats locker room is. We are lacking leaders that help hold others account. These guys are overpriced and do the bare minimum to get by. I really do think if you get rid of guys like Beasley, Trufant, and Campbell that our defense will start playing better. You can be successful with guys like Trufant in your team but he cannot he counted on to mentor and set examples for younger players.
  24. Seahawks pass rush has been underperforming so far this year. They haven't recorded a sack in their last two games. What's the over/under they get at least four Sunday?
  1. Load more activity