All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Flying in Wed and Out on Saturday.
  3. I have zero faith in Fromm
  4. It's pretty amazing that a billion dollar organisation with a team of scouts watching every snap of college football would find a name in their analysis that you haven't heard of.
  5. The injury risk is my concern. I’d prefer him at 325
  6. No way
  7. yeah, I'm afraid of that too but I've seen him in the 4th in some of the deeper mocks. We could package the 2 4ths and move up
  8. from the patterns ive seen on our visits/workouts its either 1st round or later rounds for DT but Senat was a player we visited with last year that was never reported so you never know. I would love Jerry Tillery if hes somehow there in the 2nd or Renell Wren in the 3rd
  9. Did you vote along with the rest of the people?
  10. If Lawrence feels comfortable at 340 lbs and it doesn't take away from his game then does it really matter tho? If he plays good as is, then why not just let him be just one big nasty mammoth?
  11. The scenario has been advanced. The post and poll are updated. I still can't wait to get over this **** flu.
  12. What an absolute disaster Kaleb McGary in the 2nd would be. I wouldn’t touch him until the 5th round. Terrible OT prospect with little arms and awful foot quickness (I don’t care whatever his combine numbers may be, watch the tape). He’d be better as a guard, whether good or bad, instead of an OT. No reason to use a 2nd rounder on a guard after adding Carpenter and Brown, AND when there’d be better guard prospects available. Yikes to McGary in the 2nd. That’d be similar to punting on 2nd down on the opponents 35 yard line.
  13. I really like how over the course of the last months, the player rankings adjust. In the past, Oliver would almost always fall to #14 but he never does anymore. I agree with what people are saying about we won't have 9 picks in the draft so this isn't always a useful exercise, but this is how my mock turned out:
  14. Nice thread Gazoo. If Hageman was still here, we wouldn't have been able to afford him.
  15. Wth is a "Head scrater"?
  16. Today
  17. Bragging about internet points... That's sad.. even for you man.
  18. I know what you are saying. The NFL is not going to risk a lawsuit by letting a player onto the field that the doctors say no to. In the end....the players have to take the bulk of the responsibility. If the docs say a player can play, the league clears it and a team is willing to sign that player.... somewhere the player has to bear some of the responsibility, you know? After all its -his- body...
  19. I know you’ve been around here a while 567, can you tell me what that powder blue ribbon with a white heart on it means that showed up on the top right corner first post? I may not have been able to see it clearly, the red color was beaming off my screen so brightly from all the likes it was somewhat obscured.
  20. VB lost the home address.....but yeah I like Dex
  21. If we can shet the draft chart —- go get the Big Q! Game changing playmaker we need
  22. Something does need to be done about the bullpen......but atleast it is not a problem exclusive to the Braves.
  23. Agreed. So why not carry a touch less weight to be quicker
  24. The mocks on here are very similar this year down to the late round picks so its pretty much inevitable
  25. Lol....my clubbing days been over for a while...lol.... If Im out this late....Im making money
  1. Load more activity