All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Again, zero sense. You are blaming Ryan for Blank, TD, and Quinn’s faults. Ryan’s job is to play quarterback. He does that well. A strong defense is 100% up to the front office. You saying that Ryan has “allowed” the situation to be created is where you’re wrong. Ryan is the QB. He’s an employee of the franchise. What you are blaming Ryan for should actually be on Blank.
  3. Hahaha we'd have to give them picks
  4. Ohio State will beat Wisconsin by at least two touchdowns...
  5. He really ******* went there.
  6. I think a trade would be good for both parties....sometime, a change of scenery can be a spark for a player! Who knows, a new team/coaching staff might bring him back from the dead. I mean, if we could get a 4th or better for him, I'd be all-in!!!
  7. The Takk talk reminds me of what I was seeing about Shanny in 2015 and Beasley in 2016. The opposite of how feel. Takk is going to be a monster for us for a long time I have no doubt
  8. Beasley’s most promising season was actually his rookie year. Dude won pass rush snaps against Peters, Williams, then Tyron Smith. During the second half of 2016, even during the “breakout”, I saw what he really was I was 100% certain we would not extend the fifth year option to him. When we did, that certainty was about DQ losing his job
  9. You can't rebuild a defense in the situation we're in, and we cant fix the issues in this season or the next. I know you see it too, and it's difficult to swallow
  10. Hold up... Ohio State jumps out to a 28-3 lead... THEN BLOWS IT. PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN
  11. Our record speaks for itself so save the stat padding bs for the homers.
  12. I like Ryan, i have 5 of his jerseys including the elite jersey.. The situation Ryan has allowed TD and Quinn to put this team in is what i dont like. If Ryan is as smart of a professional and carries any weight what so ever on team decisions we would have built a strong defense and he "should" be able to be successful without half the offensive weapons he now has.. But its all kinda blown up at this point. Its just a very unbalanced team and its not going to be easy to fix in a couple of seasons
  13. And You’re talking out of your *** with this bunch of crapola. falcons are top 10 NFL in offense, bottom 5 in defense. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist Slummy to figure out what needs to be fixed.
  14. I Don't think Gurley will ever really be healthy.
  15. Like I said this blew up so he doesn't get to be the guy righteously standing on the hill educucating your imperialist propaganda warped mind about the human right violations your not talking about....so he's not into it
  16. Good grief Northwestern is not good. Bring on Wisconsin. That should be a legit matchup.
  17. I think we win. When we are playing bad we always have that one game where we put it all together and beat a team that we shouldnt. I think this will be that game.
  18. Have any of the players and coaches you mentioned been succesful elsewhere? Quinn isn't a good defensive coordinator but Beasley doesnt put the effort into the game to be succesful. He had the tools just doesnt have the drive
  19. Garbage stats.
  20. Kiss of death.
  21. I Hope the FO doesn't blame this all on VIC because it is not all his fault and they have a few of other players who are under performing and DQ continues to stick with them. But the truth of the matter DQ has not been the DC that he has a rep for. DQ is not the talent evaluator or motivator he thinks he is. DQ is also very stubborn. I betSomewhere MM, Cox, Feeney, Alford. Sark, Hage etc are feeling Vindicated.
  22. I hope M. Night Shyamalan produces the next Star Wars movie. Also, I'd be Green shirt guy the entire time. I already know how crazy the world is.
  23. #risehood #upembrace #suckbrother
  24. Don’t threaten me with a good time.
  25. What's all this about holding tickets back until gameday because of the PSLs? There are literally 10's of thousands on ticketmaster half face value. PSL's are bailing, they've had enough. $5000 PSL + $2000 a season for $2 hotdog? P.T. Barnum was right.!
  1. Load more activity