All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. That's fine if you're basing it on the fact you knew him/watched him play. I'm more referring to the 'I haven't heard of this guy so I'll criticize the pick' brigade.
  3. Zamir didn’t play did he? He’s not fully cleared...?
  4. I've been team Dexter for a while. If you are a PFF person, there are many stats showing dex has pass rush ability from multiple spots on the dline. 4 of the top 5 rushing defense had players over 325 at DT. Have to stop thinking that a big man doesn't have a place in today's game.
  5. Warning to all: Chris Lindstrom’s stock is higher than sports media and TATFr’s believe. Falcons sent their whole contingent of TD/DQ/PIOLI/other top scouts and offensive coaches to BC workout. There is likely very serious interest there. Don’t think we would take him at #14 but if we traded back 5-10 picks I could see him being the guy.
  6. Julio got it from Roddy who got it from Fin. See Vick pick in 2001 @MIA game.
  7. I hope they take the bait in time for 2020. There best play if they really want to try and impeach him would be to wait till after the election. I so hope they take it up before though.
  8. Ive said over and over that the move is to get quinnen williams and thats what they gonna do...
  9. I wouldn't be opposed to going OT with the first pick and then possibly trading back into the first and going after Lawrence. As long as we didn't have to give up next year's first...
  10. It's the current state of affairs. If it's on the internet is is true. Lindsay is a church going , granny loving ,hall of famer and our front office is a bunch of liars who eat mayo from the jar. Our 3rd tier assistant to the scout's lunch runner told Lindsay that we liked him and that means we should have drafted him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. True but I just don’t see it. Just don’t think it is a likely scenario.
  12. Agreed and overall I’d usually see domestic incident and move on without a second glance but in this instance I think it would be okay given the explanation. He’ll be back from the injury and be fine. Not a hot take but I’d argue that if we got him in the 20s and picked up a pick that we can afford to grab that talent and let him sit given all the competition signings we’ve made this offseason. We would STILL have 9 picks to do whatever we wanted.
  13. The sad thing is we NEVER really know all that’s going on behind the scenes.
  14. Curious. Which falcons line? We started 6 guards and 2 OTs. Multiple variations of "falcons line". Also I guess oline gelling isn't a thing right? Otherwise it's stupid for people to be upset over this. You don't know the whole story, you don't know how much truth is in this story and the most important part, the dude was udfa. I guess go ahead and hate all 31 teams that didn't get him.
  15. It could very well be someone that would cause shock throughout the league and sports media. By everyone thinking that the Falcons wanting Oliver badly as if it is 100% clear cut knowledge seems a bit strange strategically. Unless it is bait to throw off from who they really want. I'm thinking if the Falcons do indeed move up, it won't be for Oliver. Something is going on at Flowery Branch.
  16. I don’t get the indifference with Ito - dude was a pleasant surprise basically every time he touched the ball.
  17. There were too many good players on Clemson's d line for me to tell who was truly great. Everyone was winning.
  18. Explain carefully what his crime was please.
  19. Simmons already had a flag for the domestic incident - even though by all accounts he had righted himself. Now, the ACL/meniscus tear - I just don’t see it for a team that needs a fast start. A team with more depth probably takes him.
  20. Happy Easter. Still should have kept Coleman is all I'm saying.
  21. What a 1 second movie?
  22. I don't know what it is about Ferg, I've tried and tried again to like him more than i do. When I watch him I see a guy that is physically perfect for the role but most plays are uninspiring. It's like when he wants to he can but, most of the time he doesn't want to. Maybe its a scheme thing. Polite to me plays like a barbarian and I love that.
  23. Troll much??
  24. We are thinking along the same lines. I just think that the best player available will probably be an OT. There are a couple of DTs that may be good if they fall to us but there are a couple of OTs that would definitely start for years.
  25. I tried to watch but they were showing a women’s softball game instead
  1. Load more activity