All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Who gives a ****? He should use that ****.
  3. Biden will be a contender to beat Trump. Not many of the others have a snowballs chance.
  4. I wanted Aaron Donald over Matthews. TD tried to trade down and land him for better value, but no takers, hence he went with the safe pick Matthews instead with 30 seconds left on the clock.
  5. Only 2 are starter material and difference makers. Foye is great depth, but not a difference maker.
  6. Don't like trading up to 3 for Oliver, would rather Bosa, Williams, or Allen.
  7. lmao, any remarks now there smarty pants?
  8. Giants first pick will be a defensive pick.
  9. He is good. Pittsburgh has not done very well drafting pass rushers. They struck out with Jarvis Jones and bud Dupree prior to getting TJ, and that’s just early picks. I clearly remember a good portion of the board pounding the table for bud Dupree. They are still living off of a reputation from 10 years ago.
  10. Until Trufant proves he can be what he got paid to be, he’s not going to get respect that people think he should get. The DE’s have been the dlines weakest part. Not the middle. They have shown no signs to truly want to upgrade the DE spot so I no faith that they will.
  11. Giants will take whatever DT falls to #6. If one falls there. I believe Quinnen and Oliver don’t make it out of Top 4 - and if one does, Giants scoop them up.
  12. I can live with scenario 2
  13. this is basically every red&black post:
  14. Reds TV analyst got some heat for his comments on Albies last night. He did come into the Braves clubhouse today and apologize face to face to Albies.
  15. It screams smoke to me.
  16. Straight up for Beasley?
  17. Yeah after thinking about it more I would love to trade back a few places and take Lawrence. I'm not really against taking him at 14 though. Much like you I reached the conclusion that he is a better fit with the pieces we already have. We need a great run defender on 1st and 2nd downs.
  18. Pretty sound logic. Raiders might be the spanner in the works though. Rumors are they will surprise.
  19. Wasn't aware Iran and North Korea were part of the United States. Someone should inform them of this development.
  20. I would say it's a pretty even split between team Oliver and team Dex. May be the best team win.
  21. @TheFatboi @athell @MSalmon @Yo Lover @Ergo Proxy @kiwifalcon @vel @youngbloodz
  22. These were my picks (I was way off on some of the projections): 2008 - MR2 2009 - Brian Cushing 2010 - Weatherspoon 2011 - Ryan Kerrigan 2012 - Vinny Curry 2013 - Tyler Eifert 2014 - Khalil Mack 2015 - Beasley 2016 - Myles Jack 2017 - Budda Baker 2018 - Vita Vea
  23. This will be an interesting year, the board like me over whelmingly wants Dexter Lawrence and TD will pick Dexter. So win-win
  1. Load more activity