All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. MNF

Should've let Beasley go but it doesn't give you freedom to sign anyone beyond a 1-2 year deal given the need to make cuts just to make cap next year. We are currently almost $10M over. $13.5M for one and $17.25M total...we can't add that at all. You'd be kissing Hooper goodbye as well as Sanu.
  3. MNF

Why couldn’t we have these refs for our game? They may have actually made the right calls/reversals.
  4. MNF

No way! Terrible overturn! Gotta be kiddin me with this stuff, we couldn’t get the obvious wrong calls overturned in our game, but they overturned that, sickening.
  5. I’d get whatever I could for Vic, Tru, Sanu, Freeman.
  6. MNF

Of course and he is learning new offense too. Looks out of sync.
  7. Threw behind receivers... Godgers makes horrible throws as well. Should have been a walk in TD instead of an INT
  8. MNF

Wish Ryan had his arm, he would be unstoppable.
  9. MNF

Catch. If they overturn this to incomplete, fire all Arizona refs. I can't stand the lack of consistency between games.
  10. MNF

I didn't....and I still don't. He could not make guys like Harvin amd Graham into his offense. He only did well because Lynch went beast mode....when he started to slip...so did the Hawks offense.
  11. MNF

yeah 4 years 12 mil per. better than the return we are getting, we're just too worried about keeping all our underperforming talent, maybe the light will come on. Enjoy getting fired Quinn
  12. MNF

Tried to tell folks years ago deception ain’t everything, that defensive players knew how to key run or pass before the snap more times than you’d think.
  13. MNF

Wow Rodgers hit the guy in the face and interception. There would be 10 posts on that on TATF if it was Ryan.
  14. Another fail smh
  15. MNF

Actually feel bad for Rodgers. Tonight has 2-3 players that happened reminiscent of 2017 Ryan's receivers. Funny. Aaron can't make his teammates do their job.
  16. MNF

Some on this Board crucified Bevil. I don't know but I think DQ was serious about hiring him The Board outcry was load. He is not "trash" like some of you called him. He would have been great with our offense.
  17. MNF

Lol Darius Shepherd bout to be the most hated man in Wisconsin.
  18. MNF

Still not a fan of Patricia, but I like what he’s putting together in Detroit. It’s impressive how quickly he’s got that defense up and running. #Envious
  19. MNF

LOL Booger just called the audible play!
  20. What did I say in the off season? He was the right man as our OC and we mucked that up. So many of yall choked on that stupid 1 yard in the SB.
  21. Building a great team? They had one winning season, and that was only the season before he was fired. The ravens assured him he had the job In Baltimore and fired him a week later.
  22. MNF

I don't get why people keep comparing Vic's 2019 cap hit to guys signing 4-5 year contracts with long-term commitments. We weren't getting one of those guys. Maybe Clay Matthews off the street? Okay, now we'll talk.
  23. Most ball fans consider that a tank job. They were a 59 win the season prior.
  24. I give absolutely no credit for fixing something you broke!
  25. Only reason I am going to game is my daughter in law is a Seahawks fan.
  1. Load more activity