All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It may depend on who gets fired, and from what team, after this season is over. But let's not jump the gun here, Quinn is still our HC, and may be for some time to come. I will say this, though, if we lose our next 2 games, AT HOME, and aren't at the very least, extremely competitive ---- HE GONE!!!
  3. Why try and sign Jalen when they got Oliver on the roster?
  4. He doesn’t travel. Lol. Anyways keep up the myth. He has like 50% target oF number 1.
  5. Prolly a good chance to win it too the way that rotation is pitching
  6. Takk gave up on double digit sacks about 1/3 of the way through the season. Took the inevitable L and cut the dreads lol
  7. Welp the Nats are in the World Series easy peasy.
  8. Yep. They didn’t have a time out left with all of second quarter left in the half against the Crads.
  9. Braves win division. Nats: hold my beer...
  10. Wouldn’t you be when he’s called to run between the Gs when in all essence his successful part of career he abuses the edge. Its just pi$$ poor awareness and play calling.
  11. Time to swap back over to MSNBC (channel 830 on your Xfinity Comcast)
  12. Definitely looked his best so far this year. He’s still too hesitant at times for my liking, but it seems like he’s improving. Hopefully he can keep it going. He’s still a threat in the passing game at the very least.
  13. This is what I don’t understand what DK and co were thinking in how they used Free.All those outside runs and short passes setup Free hitting the middle not the other way round. $hithouse coaching.
  14. Brandon Adams (the guy next to Chuck) is my cousin’s husband. I’ve known him my whole life as he and my cousin (who is 15 years older than me) dated for 8 years before getting married. Awesome guy.
  15. Yeah, trade Trufant now. Get a pick from Philly or elsewhere. Play Sheffield, Miller, and Oliver rest of the year outside and see who sticks by end of the year.
  16. Makes me happy
  17. Ramsey and Jags get a steal; presuming Jalen gets his mega-contract. Rams all in but they needed to with their cap problems coming due AND losing both Talib to IR and Peters hasn't been good there.
  18. Yeah he was a bright spot for sure!
  19. He also straight up had that defense playing better than anyone else, before and after. He just couldn't change the Falcons culture. Defense being this bad for this long goes beyond one HC.
  20. Best game of the year out of Devonta. Good to see.
  21. Guys, in a different thread about sack rates there are some stats showing that Takk is pressuring about the same this year as Kahlil Mack. Sometimes you have to watch the games to know when one player is light years better than another.
  22. Thomas and Chancelor definitely helped, but Sherman was great in his own right. All three instilled fear differently. But the fact that Sherman let his guy beat him by 5+ yards just to play catch up and get an INT will always amaze me.
  1. Load more activity