All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Last year I don’t judge him.To many moving parts around him last year. The year previous him and DEbo were close to the one of the best tandems playing the nickel in the league. Combinations are key Campbell & Jones pretty good together yep so Batman & Robin we already got.
  3. You’re right, they won the NFL games where they were the better team. Which all 12-4 teams do in the NFL. You are correct!
  4. In their defense the 2001 Pats didn't win a game against a winning team until their second playing game.
  5. I get mad every time I think about us winning our last game.
  6. You posted this same stuff in the other thread. There was no need for you to post it again. The only reason you posted it AGAIN was because it didn't give you attention in the other thread. Why is that so difficult for you to understand or admit? You know I'm right. You're playing the "victim" here when called out for being an attention whore when you know that's the truth. I don't hate you. But dude you do this a lot. It's like all the OBESSIVE and endless Tom Brady vs. Matt Ryan threads you post around here when all you're crap could be contained to one thread. But no. You want to spam the board with GAZOO "LOOK AT ME" stuff.
  7. It wasn't. Go look at their team rankings that year, especially on defense. They only played 3 games that year against teams that won at least 10 games (Chiefs x2, Falcons) and they lost all 3 games.
  8. Are you calling him Robin because nobody remembers him? He's so overrated. Can you remember a single play he made last year?
  9. I couldn't agree more! I don't see why he doesn't move Acuna to CF and Charlie to LF. That would surely be a much better offensive move and we know how important that is with the current BP woes, although hats off to them for their stellar performance last night.
  10. For one, you don’t speak for all of the posters that really enjoyed the post. Secondly, you just keep personally attacking my by assigning false motives to the post and then making it about me. The post is about Hageman. Why do you spew so much hatred and venom at me? I didn’t say anything to or against you, you just launched off on a full scale assault on me. Why the personal attacks? The post is light hearted and meant to be amusing.
  11. Do u know how this works? Teams make PRELIMINARY trades. In other words the Falcons will make a trade up to the 3rd pick for instance BASED on Quinnen being there. If he is there the teams will then finalize the trade and Goodall will come to the podium and say the 3rd pick was traded to Atlanta. Everybody will gasp and the Falcons pick of Qiunnen is announced and the blowhards on ESPN and NFL Network dissect the trade ....
  12. Yep I’m on the 2nd chance train aswell. Its like the red flag madness on Simmons sure he made a mistake but the measure of the guy isn’t on the act its what he’s done after it to improve his standing which is important. Unfortunately alot just talk about the YouTube clip.
  13. Whose reputation are you concerned about? Trump? I'm saying he's in hot water for his innagural committee missing money, the charitable foundation expenditures on portraits and attorney fees, numerous other items the SDNY has that probably show up in the redacted portions if anyone gets to see them. I will repeat myself again and say he will one day stand trial for offenses once he's out of office unless he gets a 2nd term and the statute of limitations run out.
  14. Yes, I believe they would be looking at him at RT. Has 34”+ arms and has played the position. Initially a TE out of HS and also ran a 4.9/40. Decent quickness for OL.
  15. Julio is not considered the ace. He only got the #1 spot because of Folty being out. Folty is supposed to make his final rehab start today and be activated for next weekend. Wilson will probably be optioned then.
  16. It's a ******* joke man!! Nothing but a ******* joke!! He can't stand the fact that someone called him out for being an attention whore because he knows its the truth. That's the only reason this thread exists. Had folks given him the attention he wanted in the other thread then there's no need for this one. For a guy that's supposed to be as old and mature as he is he sure does have the temperament of a spoiled brat.
  17. How many days until Bryce is optioned? Will we ever see Folty again? Can they ever be convinced that Teheran is not an ace? Will we ever have a thing called a rotation?
  18. I was right there with you on this exact thing with the first round, but I think a 3rd round CB maybe a better resolution given that we wouldn't expect that person to play until year 2 and it gives them time to develop. Now I wouldn't be upset at all if we drafted Wilkins then traded back into the first for Baker. Huge fan of that. Draft BPA after that. Roll with Sambrailo for RT, have a replacement for Tru next year in tow. Take care of LB, DE, and RT in next year's offseason.
  19. DeVondre Campbell.
  20. Since you want to continue with this dumb ****, I'll play your game. This thread is a ******* joke. I don't give a flying **** how many likes it got. You posted this same stuff in the Hageman signed thread and it got ignored. That's the only reason you felt the need to start this thread, was so people would pay attention to you because you're nothing but a ******* internet whore. So take your good deeds and you're need for attention elsewhere.
  21. What Kansas City did a few years back cannot be sustained. At some point teams around you get better thru free agency and trades. Thats exactly what happened to the braves this year. They stayed pat ( Donaldson is doing nothing that Camargo wasn't already doing and McCann is actually a down grade at this point from Suzuki) while Philly and the Mets loaded up. The braves will battle the Nationals for 3rd place in that division...
  22. Happy to welcome you to the thread, Logic
  23. Charlie Culberson must have done something personal to Snit to be 20 games into the season and still not get a single start. This is just ridiculous!!
  24. The strategy itself isn’t bad, but you’re presuming that there’s more damaging behavior by Trump in the redacted portions and you seem to assume that Mueller thinks that Barr mischaracterized the report. Let’s not get out front of the evidence. Mueller may or may not agree with Barr’s assessment. Mueller may back up Barr or he may contradict him. We don’t know what he believes at this point. But yeah, bring in Mueller to testify about his intentions and thoughts and how he viewed Barr’s public statements.
  25. I haven't been paying much attention to this draft but I'm assuming they'll still find a way to make me mad.
  1. Load more activity