All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Not FFS70, but the defense can be pretty much repaired in one off season unless the new coach demands very specific types of players for "his scheme".
  3. What makes you think he can fix it?
  4. Did DQ pay for this post? Asking for a friend.
  5. Two things right here I don't agree with. The Ryan missing wide open players with no pressure. No pressure was from your seat or point of view. It's different for the players. Secondly, I hate hearing about how much players make. That does have anything to do with the game. People around here love to use terms like Homers, etc. It doesn't take a genius to realize that we went into this offense full throttle. Matt and Julio are the only players familiar with it. Everyone else is new. Keep in mind, this wasn't that long ago.
  6. Brady actually wins often because of good defense.
  7. Was he responsible for any of that though? That's the point that you may be missing. An inept man can easily succeed if he is lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. It takes a skilled person to succeed despite the circumstance instead of because of them.
  8. The path to the playoff is still here folks. Playoffs!? Yes, playoffs. I know our team hasn't looked so hot so far but I still have faith. Dan Quinn is still our coach and I'll defend him and every player on this team. The Saints, Panthers, and Bucs don't scare me at all. I say bring it on Sean Payton; give us your best shot. We are coming for the NFC South title.
  9. Kyle is 14-22
  10. Better use FA for defense. TD sucks at drafting lineman and edge rushers. THank goodness he noticed Grady when scouting Beasley. lol
  11. PATHETIC DEFENSE CARDINALS exploded for 300 yards and 20 points and were good in the red zone. Quarterback Kyler Murray completed 16-of-19 passes for 240 yards and a touchdown, good for a passer rating of 136.3. He also had 14 rushing yards. It was a mix of short, intermediate and deep passes. He connected with Trent Sherfield for a 38-yard deep pass. He completed a 58-yard deep throw to Damiere Byrd. David Johnson and Chase Edmonds took short passes into 30 and 31-yard pass plays. Edmonds and Johnson were both used in the first half. Johnson finished the half with 73 yards from scrimmage, rushing six times for 19 yards and touchdown and catching five passes for 54. Edmonds ran the ball four times for 25 yards and caught two passes for 33 yards, including a two-yard touchdown. They were 5-of-6 on third down and scored two touchdowns on three trips to the end zone. The one time they did not get a touchdown was when they kicked a field goal in the final seconds of the half on third down.
  12. DQ barely has a .500 record as a head coach. He's done nothing to prove he can have success as a head coach. Shanahan and a historic offense is why we got to the SB. DQ simply was along for the ride.
  13. No OT needed. They had plenty of time to march back after the kick to score a TD or FG to win the game.
  14. I get it all the reasons, I just think, if anyone can fix it, it's him. Not some new guy next year.
  15. And maybe Quinn's job for another week. If the game had gone into overtime and the Cardinals marched right down the field for a touchdown, I don't know if Quinn could have survived it.
  16. Better question: Are you sure, you aren’t Dan Quinn?
  17. cool.
  18. He asked for winning record teams spending less. There are 5: NO, SEA, GB, KC, OAK 3 teams with a winning record that spend a few million more on D than Atlanta for context: BUF, IND, BAL So, Atlanta is comparable to 8 of the 13 teams with winning records as of today... Meanwhile, Saints and GB are already spending more on offense. Lets NOT blame coaching or even TD for the draft pick failures on D.
  19. Cardinals exploded for 300 yards and 20 points and were good in the red zone. Quarterback Kyler Murray completed 16-of-19 passes for 240 yards and a touchdown, good for a passer rating of 136.3. He also had 14 rushing yards. It was a mix of short, intermediate and deep passes. He connected with Trent Sherfield for a 38-yard deep pass. He completed a 58-yard deep throw to Damiere Byrd. David Johnson and Chase Edmonds took short passes into 30 and 31-yard pass plays. Edmonds and Johnson were both used in the first half. Johnson finished the half with 73 yards from scrimmage, rushing six times for 19 yards and touchdown and catching five passes for 54. Edmonds ran the ball four times for 25 yards and caught two passes for 33 yards, including a two-yard touchdown. They were 5-of-6 on third down and scored two touchdowns on three trips to the end zone. The one time they did not get a touchdown was when they kicked a field goal in the final seconds of the half on third down.
  20. He's having a tough go on twitter. The only thing with Grace vs Campbell is the size difference. I don't know if Grace will be able to handle TE's but I guess there is only one way to find out.
  21. **** we coulda met him walk and kept Bruce Irvin
  22. I wanted to keep Smitty for many of the same reasons. But I'll be honest, I've seen Smitty teams look uninspired, but I've NEVER seen them look as unprepared, outclassed, and simply lost as this DQ defense has looked the last few weeks. Never.
  23. I'm going to agree to disagree strongly.
  24. The point is he was easily upgradeable two seasons ago. And DQ holds on to guys too long. Especially not always the best. DQ of anybody should have seen how pivotal players like Poole & Keanu really were. Not resigning certain guys versus keeping guys who's value per production doesn't really equal the better talent level guys especially on Defense
  25. Yup. Why even challenge? If they are going to still get it wrong after challenging what's the freaking point? So dumb.
  1. Load more activity