All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Yea. I have the Baja Tele and love that thing. Bought my daughter the Squier Classic Vibe Thinline as her 1st guitar. Wouldn't mind getting a dual buckered mahogany bodied one as well. The Alternate Reality Meteora is intriguing too. Too many wants, LOL.
  3. Steve creating an alternate reality wherein Trump is moving towards world peace by...absolutely destroying diplomatic relations with nearly all of our allies, backing out of treaties with Iran, and palling around with murderous dictators...pretty much par for the course.
  4. California has outlawed manhole (maintenance hole) and man made (human made) in their city codes. Well at least they're addressing the real problems in CA. https://www.theguardian.com/uk/lifeandstyle
  5. So... we got taken out back behind the woodshed, punched in the mouth, and then struggled to get up after the 10 count. We need to respond today and show them that they can't just show up in our house, wipe their azes all over our stuff and think they will just get away with it. Time to strike back and show them we are the class of the division.
  6. Talk to me when a war actually starts. Until then your Iran talk is empty words. And no shooting down a spy drone does not mean we are at war.
  7. I doubt it. Neither Bernie nor Biden. One wonders which Dems will rise to the top? I need more debates to determine that, right now they all look awful and it is just a she-it show to see who can out give free stuff to their voter's.
  8. Does trying to start a war with iran count for world Peace?
  9. before or after a race???
  10. We take the foot off the gas on offense! Kirby gonna have to prove he can have that spurrier type run it up mentality if he’s gonna get over the hump
  11. I dunno, but reps of 225 is more related to muscular endurance than overall strength
  12. Moving towards world peace is kind of what the Nobel is for right? Since Trump was elected he's got Kim Jong Un playing nice with not only the US but his neighbors (South Korea, Japan, etc...). Very nice work Mr. President!
  13. What you guys don't understand is that my ideology is more important than your reality. It's really simple.
  14. You never know, things can change fast. But right now not looking good for him. https://nypost.com/2019/07/16/sanders-losing-the-bern-in-new-hampshire-poll/ I tried using the age filter on Bernie. Got some weird results:
  15. I mean that was pretty dumb. Also pretty dumb is MAGA chuds screaming “Nobel!!!” every time Trump does a photo op with Kim Jong Un.
  16. Wherever made that toupee deserves a nobel
  17. Believe what you want guy. He’s likely not getting the nomination anyway.
  18. I had the worst the worst dream last night... I dreamt we were destroyed at home by the Nats and Strasburg had 5 rbi's I woke up screaming and confused
  19. Good stuff! Thanks for posting..
  20. Here I was thinking y’all just didn’t know how to spell! THWG!!!!
  21. You beat me to it!
  22. Thanks for posting this KOG..prayers for Tandy!
  23. Nobel prize stopped meaning anything when they gave it to Obama for doing absolutely nothing.
  24. prayers for Tandy
  1. Load more activity