All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It’s the hyper-partisan “rawr wait until the next thing comes out...he’s toast for sure!” Predictions based on the available facts is great. “Predictions” that are simply expressions of what someone WANTS to happen, while simultaneously ignoring the available facts is what I have a problem with. And at some point, when somebody makes loud, obnoxious “predictions” that end up being false, it starts to ruin the person’s reputation. Nobody can take that stuff seriously anymore.
  3. Most rich people have a concierge/Boy Friday to take care of the things like this.
  4. In 20-freaking-17. This "but Mike Vick went to prison and came back better!" nonsense is hilarious too. I honestly hope Hageman makes me eat platefull's of crow and he turns out to be a very good contributor or hopefully even better. But I've been following this sport too long and know he's got about a 1% chance of even making the 53, much less dressing with the 46 and balling out. And... if he does end up being a decent snap percentage contributor, God help our team if a guy who's been away from the game for 2 years is someone we have to depend on for significant snaps and quality play.
  5. I find it hilarious that Democrats are supposed to take Republicans' "helpful advice" that Dems should not impeach Trump because it backfired with Bill Clinton. Like seriously? Since when did Republicans give advice to Democrats in good faith.
  6. I will never let a cynical negative fan like you bring me down to your level of complaining and spreading panic all the time. Your game is darkness. You are controlled by fear. I love my Falcons and I make no apologies to the Doubting Thomas’s.
  7. Me and several others have been on the Devin White bandwagon since the off season started. He is a beast. I honestly think he's the third best player in this draft trailing only Bosa and QWill. Many of the experts have him going 5th to TB.
  8. You say that as if there's a draft pick that isn't a roll of the dice. That's literally all this process is.
  9. You nailed it. You see how some of his detractors are framing their argument though, if he’s not an ALL Pro then anyone who thinks he’s a very good rotational depth DT who can add pocket collapsing power and interior pressure in passing game to the rotation help us is wrong. My argument is sound. He’s a very good rotational depth DT that can be absolutely dominating at times, including the 2016 playoffs. He started off very inconsistent his first two years playing sparingly, but his 3rd season by about halfway through, he started playing at a much higher level and was an absolute beast down the stretch and into the 2016 playoffs.
  10. man you don't get marketing if you don't understand the necessity of the honky-tonk music in the background. They are turning Trump into a bumbling fool instead of an evil doer. Just a simple dunce who is totally unqualified.
  11. Bingo bro. Our splash signing this year was Jamon ***** Brown. A part time starter who is a journeyman OG on his fourth team in five years. His PFF rating was 51.7 last year which ranks 62nd out of 77 qualifiers. Yet TATF says RG is fixed. Gazoo is already planning a freakin blind homer parade.
  12. no worries man.... it is all in good fun.
  13. There is only one DE in this class thats worth talking about. I am shocked no one has been talking about him
  14. Fever feels reduced but I hit it with fever reducing meds 4 times a day. Hard to tell. I just cant stop coughing. It has gotten oh so old. Yeah, I was encouraged by Brian Hill and Ito Smith last year as Freeman backups
  15. It’s a dice roll. We aren’t in good enough shape to roll dice
  16. Doesn’t Star Lotulelei have a heart condition too?
  17. As long as he can help put Kamara, McCaffery and Barber on their rear, I don't care about him being 'better' than Grady
  18. I agree PFF is not absolute, which is why I discussed watching him play, as well as how he played in the 2016 playoffs when he started playing at full production. In any event, PFF rating Hageman #4 of #127 NFL DTs in pressures per snap in 2016 absolutely does suggest he gets a lot of QB pressures. Again, if you watch him play that is obvious. Hageman spent two years in a limited role rotating in and out as he learned how to play the game at this level. Many NFL linemen don’t start peaking until their 3rd years. So 2016 is the most relevant year in assessing how good Hageman can play, if others want to water it down by including his early development where he played sparingly that’s their agenda.
  19. Buddy probably thinks Haggleman is the 4th best pass rushing DT in the National Football League. Just listen to how that sounds bro.
  20. I just think it's funny how after every single low level signing some here act like it's completely altered the draft plan. No single signing over the last two months has changed anything draft wise.
  21. Can easily a argue that Bush is better than white, and Baker is better than Williams.
  22. This is what I don't quite get from you. On the one hand you admit the Report is ****ing, on the other hand you chide Big_Dog for making predictions. Is it the predictions business that riles you up? Guessing without facts.
  23. Hurst's condition is fixable through either surgery or some type of medical assistance if I can remember correctly. But he would no longer be able to play football if he chose to fix it.
  24. Thanks, I went to Google and printed out the same one that was on the Falcons site. I have no idea why the one on the Falcons web site wouldn't print.
  25. hive sop dap!
  1. Load more activity