All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Happy Birthday Tandy!!! Do something special for yourself today!!!
  3. I think Shanny is given a little too much credit for 2016. Offense was very fortunate injury-wise that season, only team in NFL where OL played entire season together as a unit. Ryan and passing game was every bit as good last year under Sark. A lot of injuries in OL and especially at RB killed our running game, as it would have if Shanny was still the OC. Our offense was meh in 2015, and SF has been meh ever since he’s been their HC.
  4. Happy, happy!
  5. All he really does is rile up the fake/scm/Dems/lemmings into an uncontrollable frenzy. This is what sparks his base.
  6. Happy birthday to a class act. Best wishes, young lady.
  7. Love me some Matt Ryan but as in that Philly game - he needs to step up and be the difference maker in a positive way and lead the team to victory in those situations.
  8. Trump will learn to keep his trap shut about the 'squad' and try to be more presidential. Doubt that he is smart enough. All he wants to do is rile up his racist followers.
  9. Stats aren’t better, at all. And he actually has bigger health issues than a fresh and healed up freeman does coming into this year. https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/melvin-gordon/7209 Free misses one season, and everyone forgets what a great RB he is.
  10. F*** the saints/swampers/rat-faced-boy
  11. Enjoy your day Tandy.
  12. Trump is far better at the game the Dems created then they ever hope to be.
  13. Fasting every now and then is fine, but I would not endorse the way you tackle this weight loss program. You can turn that hard to get rid of fat into muscle while eating more calories. Anyhow, I wish you well and do it safely.
  14. At my frustration weight i always plateau at this weight! If I can get past this, it’s smooth sailing down for the rest. Been contemplating if I’ll eat today or not. That would be 3 days without eating before I eat again. Not even hungry
  15. I certainly strain myself arguing with people who don't like to hear what I have to say. Steve thinks he's Jesus for getting banned for three days. I went to **** for three days arguing with the left about whether or not Trump's smart enough to do things on purpose. They made me explain why he's smarter than I wanted to believe. It hurt my soul.
  16. Worrilow was atrocious, trying to forget about that guy. Should have kept Lofton and let featherspoon and nicholas go.
  17. Happy Birthday Brother! Get Krunk!
  18. Happy B-Day young lady! Celebrate and enjoy!
  19. I said the same thing till I looked at their stats, Gordon is better, younger, and healthier.
  20. Here's a toast for a series win today!
  21. Absolutely. BTW, excellent thread, G.
  1. Load more activity