All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. That's pretty cool and a great gesture by the Braves.
  3. I wonder if the best thing Democrats could do with the Mueller Report would be to use it as a comprehensive referendum on Trumps credibility. Someone needs to go through statement after statement Trump made declaring something "fake news" then cite the specific evidence that it was actually true. At some point, his supporters will have to see the con. or not.
  4. Update on Newcomb's start today: 5.2 IP, 3H, 2R, 4BB, 5K 96 pitches, 59 strikes
  5. I have no clue how Acuna lays off those close low and away pitches and make it look so easy. I mean there's barely even a thought about swinging at those. Just blows my mind.
  6. Weaver throwing heat today.
  7. I like his confidence. He can't do it all on his own though.
  8. So we have Trump attempting to suborn perjury, and his aides refusing. We have Trump essentially offering a bribe to KT McFarland in exchange for her creating a false record that Trump never ordered Flynn to talk with Kisliyak. And his aides refused after talking with a WH lawyer because the email would be awkward and, according to McFarland, “it looked as if my ambassadorial appointment was in some way a quick pro quo.”
  9. Freddie Freeman is amazing hitter and player. But that high fastball out of the zone has always given him fits!
  10. Which was a MASSIVE miscalculation because by that point in the season, the Saints were running it more because Brees was running low in the tank. Four straight games under 205 yards. It's like MM had no clue what he was doing...
  11. Nice little inside out swing there by Camargo.
  12. And when told she was being asked to resign as Deputy National Security Advisor, Trump appears to offer an ambassadorship to K.T. McFarland in exchange for her drafting “an internal email that would confirm that the President did not direct Flynn to call the Russian Ambassador about sanctions.” ^^^Trump twice asked WH officials to falsify documents exculpatory to him, and in one case it looks like he offered an ambassadorship in exchange for it. (Page 42 in second volume).
  13. Left? You voted for Trump. Now you've flipped like a rat
  14. I don't remember us having a second 3rd rounder but I feel what you're saying here otherwise. I'm rarely ever an advocate for trading up.
  15. Going to have to check the swampers message board for the meltdown to come. It should be glorious.
  16. Even IF they were able to throw water on this, (which it is seeming like they actually threw gasoline on) for the moment, this WILL come back up. Like I have said before, they would have been better off letting this run it’s course with Comey but they keep over playing things which makes one question.
  17. Another disappointing season I see 8 wins this year
  18. This is sad, it's like FNN, MSDNC, and other's are coconspirators now working on ABF. We should discuss indicting a ham sandwich again...
  19. lmao big difference.
  20. Chip Caray seems to be so clueless!!! Guess he's never heard of Jake Lamb. Christian Walker is only starting because Lamb got hurt again.
  21. “Soon after the firing of Comey and the appointment of the Special Counsel, however, the President became aware that his own conduct was being investigated in an obstruction-of-justice inquiry. At that point, the President engaged in a second phase of conduct, involving public attacks on the investigation, non-public efforts to control it, and efforts in both public and private to encourage witnesses not to cooperate with the investigation.”
  22. You sound just like Takk now, how ironic
  23. I don't see the wisdom in acquiring great draft capital then trading it back for an extra 1st, even for a player I really like in Dexter Lawrence. There are a few guys that will be awesome additions if we just use the draft capital we can get a very good haul. 2 3rds, 2 4ths, 2 5ths......That's 6 chances to draft guys in the areas of the draft with the lion's share the talent. If anything I'd use some of the later picks in the 5th or 6th to move up in the 3rd or 4th for guys I like. But it would be too costly to jump back into the 1st in my opinion.
  24. Considering Senat was inactive vs the Saints in the second game because Quinn said he wanted pass rushers, I'm gonna assume that's his role
  1. Load more activity