All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. This is what I don’t understand what DK and co were thinking in how they used Free.All those outside runs and short passes setup Free hitting the middle not the other way round. $hithouse coaching.
  3. Brandon Adams (the guy next to Chuck) is my cousin’s husband. I’ve known him my whole life as he and my cousin (who is 15 years older than me) dated for 8 years before getting married. Awesome guy.
  4. Yeah, trade Trufant now. Get a pick from Philly or elsewhere. Play Sheffield, Miller, and Oliver rest of the year outside and see who sticks by end of the year.
  5. Makes me happy
  6. Ramsey and Jags get a steal; presuming Jalen gets his mega-contract. Rams all in but they needed to with their cap problems coming due AND losing both Talib to IR and Peters hasn't been good there.
  7. Yeah he was a bright spot for sure!
  8. He also straight up had that defense playing better than anyone else, before and after. He just couldn't change the Falcons culture. Defense being this bad for this long goes beyond one HC.
  9. Best game of the year out of Devonta. Good to see.
  10. Guys, in a different thread about sack rates there are some stats showing that Takk is pressuring about the same this year as Kahlil Mack. Sometimes you have to watch the games to know when one player is light years better than another.
  11. Thomas and Chancelor definitely helped, but Sherman was great in his own right. All three instilled fear differently. But the fact that Sherman let his guy beat him by 5+ yards just to play catch up and get an INT will always amaze me.
  12. This. Chuck Smith needs to get off the fence and come and put his name on a teams pass rush.
  13. What in the **** happened to that tough, gritty, aggressive team that fought a slugfest against some good lines on the Eagles and won against them? Where did that fire go? How did it get put out so dramatically? I really thought that we were finally going to see the defense that Quinn had promised. This team could not look more different. And to think I was so excited after that Eagles game...
  14. Finally, somebody else recognizes that Clayborn is our best rusher!!!
  15. The sweet sweet irony of all of this??? It is a Muslim country that may be Trumps undoing
  16. Had Chancellor and Thomas to help make up for his physical limitations as well. We probably won't see another defense of that caliber for a long time. Maybe never especially since the league is trying to get rid of the Kam Chancellor-type of players. The unnecessary roughness they called last night on the Detroit DB was ridiculous, not sure what they expect him to do there. Denver's 2015 defense was forgettable lol
  17. haha good point. I'd love to see Matt, Julio, & Company get a crack at Quinn's defense in a real game.
  18. I think Contreras has to be added but I could be wrong.
  19. We've never paid 109 million for 5 guys which is what they will be doing in 2020. This makes Saints look amateurish in comparison. But the Rams have what seems to be a 2 year window and i hope that team fails miserably.
  20. I really would like to believe that. I’m kinda shell shocked from our tragic exit.
  21. I know the Rams are on a three game losing streak, have terrible pass blocking, and are missing their RBs and CBs. It won't matter. Because we will not be able to pressure Goff, who will just throw quick passes to open guys that don't get tackled. Cooper Kupp is going to have 150+ yards and 2 TDs. On the other side, Donald and crew are going to feast on Matt Ryan. We will not be able to string together 12 play drives due to holding penalties and sacks. We will have at least one strip sack fumble and a pressure-related INT. So we will simply not be able to keep up in this one. Rams 38, Falcons 24.
  22. As stated earlier, Ramsey travels with the opposing team's #1 WR and is naturally going to give up more yds. Whereas Trufant covers a deep third and underneath routes against the #1 WR whichever WR happens to be on his side of the field on that particular play, which could be the #2 or #3 receiver and he still has a lower passer rating and completion percentage than Ramsey. Ramsey would resemble LOB Sherman in the same Cover 3 scheme Trufant's in. They're not the same player.
  23. Nah, I don't think Peyton would even consider it, especially, with the lowly Falcons. I think he's enjoying retirement too much, and doing his occasional "corny" commercials...
  1. Load more activity