All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. “Soon after the firing of Comey and the appointment of the Special Counsel, however, the President became aware that his own conduct was being investigated in an obstruction-of-justice inquiry. At that point, the President engaged in a second phase of conduct, involving public attacks on the investigation, non-public efforts to control it, and efforts in both public and private to encourage witnesses not to cooperate with the investigation.”
  3. You sound just like Takk now, how ironic
  4. I don't see the wisdom in acquiring great draft capital then trading it back for an extra 1st, even for a player I really like in Dexter Lawrence. There are a few guys that will be awesome additions if we just use the draft capital we can get a very good haul. 2 3rds, 2 4ths, 2 5ths......That's 6 chances to draft guys in the areas of the draft with the lion's share the talent. If anything I'd use some of the later picks in the 5th or 6th to move up in the 3rd or 4th for guys I like. But it would be too costly to jump back into the 1st in my opinion.
  5. Considering Senat was inactive vs the Saints in the second game because Quinn said he wanted pass rushers, I'm gonna assume that's his role
  6. “Cohen also discussed pardons with the President’s personal counsel and believed that if he stayed on message he would be taken of.”
  7. Soroka struggling to hit his spots against RHB so far.
  8. Not having Debo and Neal hurt because those guys are murderers in the box. They fill their gaps quickly and consistently. Rico seeing misalignments and fixing them was also missed. The middle of the field was killed and relying on guys who lacked the ability to make up for it was tough.
  9. Bad luck for Soroka there. Hit his spot down and away and Peralta with a good piece of hitting.
  10. I don't know if anybody noticed this, but it looks like we won't be playing outdoors until week 11.
  11. Woods is 6-1 318 per Cowboys site. Deadrin Senat was 6'0 315 as a rookie. 3lb difference. Big trash can full of dirt guys aren't prevalent. Just because they exist doesn't mean they are priority players. If they were, Belichick wouldn't have let Shelton walk for free. If Senat can continue to grow and Davison brings his proven run stopping prowess, we'll have a good run defense. It's not about size. Like Idae said, having a QB who can throw is 100 yards is nice, but it's not a requirement. Having a DT with size is nice, but it's not a requirement. Ask the Panthers, who had 6'3 315lb Short and 6'3 345lb Poe and still gave up 4.7 yards per carry (ATL gave up 4.9). Play assignment and gap sound football. That's what it comes down to. Not the size of the DT. This defense is built on speed and playing with a lead.
  12. Soroka missed his spot both of those pitches. Both were supposed to be down and away and both missed badly.
  13. This sounds like potential witness tampering — After ordering McGahn to fire Mueller, Trump directed McGahn to to dispute the story “and create a record stating that he had not been ordered to have the Special Counsel removed. McGahn told those officials that the media reports were accurate in stating that the president had directed McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed. The president then met with McGahn in the Oval Office and again pressured him to deny the reports. In the same meeting, the president also asked McGahn why he had told the Special Counsel about the President’s effort to remove the Special Counsel and why McGahn took notes of his conversations with the President.”
  14. stop me if I haven't heard this one before...
  15. It's coming wormy, sit tight.
  16. Oh **** yes, Soroka is back.
  17. When all is said and done, our top 4 needs on paper appear to be OT, DE, DT, CB. The wild card, to me, is LB. The team was very interested in LVE and Evans last year. Did Oluokun do enough to make LB a lower priority? Keep in mind the team may not be able to pay Campbell. But they may wait until next offseason to worry about that given this year's LB class is pretty weak after White and Bush.
  18. Barr is the one who should be impeached.
  19. Please, for the love of God, just do it!
  20. You hope, just wait till it happens.
  21. “Two days after directing McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed, the President made another attempt to affect the course of the Russia investigation.” ^^^Trump ordered Corey Lewandowski to direct a message to Sessions...”The message said that Sessions should publicly announce that, notwithstanding his recusal from the Russia investigation, the investigation was ‘very unfair’ to the President, the President had done nothing wrong, and Sessions planned to meet with the Special Counsel to ‘let [him] move forward with investigating election meddling for future elections.” Lewandowski didn’t deliver the message. A month later Trump asked about the message and Corey said it would be delivered soon. Then Corey tasked “senior White House official Rick Dearborn to deliver it to Sessions. Dearborn was uncomfortable with the task and did not follow through.”
  22. Biff is generally more accurate, but given my opinion that he never wanted to be president in the first place and wakes up every morning in the same hellish nightmare created by racisting his way into the white house over the most unpopular candidate of my life time, this gif also seems appropriate for how he begins each day
  23. Bottom line from Mueller, Congress needs to look at the facts and make the final decision on Trump's involvement in impeachable acts even though Mueller didn't end up with a crime. BOOM!
  24. Unless there is a bipartisan consensus in both chambers like watergate, this is over
  25. The Dems should just go for it, put the final nail in the coffin and proceed with impeachment. God, wouldn't that be sweet, easy, and take all the drama out of 2020.
  26. @Billy Ocean you might get a Tony Podesta indictment yet
  1. Load more activity