All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Right, absolutely. The point is that the conspiracy/collusion issue brushed right up against the law. That’s nowhere near “no collusion”.
  3. It's not. He was left with a losing hand. Coppy's regime made idiotic decisions on a daily basis. Now, we have too many pitchers and no firm indication of which ones are best. It's kind of crazy to go out and get bullpen arms when you have this many young guys with upside, but there's a reason why I was angering so many people toward the end of spring training. I kept looking at our pitching and wanting to throw something. There were *maybe* four guys I felt good about, and one of those, Darren O'Day, was still injured. Two others, Winkler and Minter, seemed to have regressed, and now we've lost our most reliable guy, Vizzy. It's grim right now, but the thing about professional sports is that injuries mean opportunities. We very well might look back in a couple of years and be grateful that we had to throw some of these kids into the fire. Most of them will melt, but a few will develop iron wills.
  4. By and large, federal prosecutors do not **** around and do not indict unless they are confident in their chances of securing a conviction.
  5. Hold up so let me get this straight. None of y’all are confident at what you do for a living? None of you set goals? None of you KNOW you’re the sh*t at what you do? None of you ever talk about how you’re gonna kill a task? So it’s a bunch of scared individuals in life? But that’s also why many work jobs they don’t like and complain about it. I’ve always done EXACTLY what I wanted to do my entire life cause I’ve always been confident in ME and my abilities. My job is HARD to get into and you have to have loads of confidence and sometimes arrogance. The two are not that far apart. Not talking to you @ya_boi_j. Just the ones that talk scared talk. If I’m going to war I wanna go with guys that drip confidence.
  6. Like Wario said, comedy gold.
  7. Because you've lost your **** mind if you believe otherwise. There's no excuse for the **** job AA has done since being here, NO EXCUSE! That's not even my point, he grossly overpaid for guy who hasn't done **** in 2 years. There was probably no one even close to offering his *** 23 mil.
  8. That's perfectly clear to me. But continue doing your thing and I'll continue to look at the facts.
  9. In a report that has nothing, they've turned it into a treasure trove of Obstruction and a couple of dummies are still saying collusion...
  10. I have no faith in our SP.
  11. Why do folks believe that Josh Donaldson contract is the reason the Braves didn't sign any bullpen pitchers when those two things are not anywhere near connected?
  12. Ok then...................
  13. Throw up tackle made a man out of you. That **** got you ready for real life lol. If a guy couldn't handle that he **** sure wasn't gonna last in pads
  14. He came close looking at his watch after 7 minutes, sending a text to get him the h.ell out of there...Deez folks is cray cray
  15. He's not and I honestly have a hard time believing that anyone even came close to offering what dumb**** AA did.
  16. Our starting pitching is no match in the playoffs either.
  17. H3ll you’ll have a bullseye when you play well too. Beasley has a bullseye after 2016. I don’t think what he said is overconfident. At all.
  18. I'll never figure out why ****, ****, and **** are blocked but *****ing isn't. EDIT: Oh wait, *****ing isn't unblocked anymore? It used to be!!
  19. Starting pitching isn't a problem. The current guys on the roster (Teheran, Fried, Gausman, Soroka) have pitched to a 2.83 ERA. Gonna be even better when Folty comes back.
  20. Works for the Dems, I see why you would like it.
  21. The sensitivity filter word rhymes with wham...
  22. I hope Donaldson was worth it.
  23. He just needs a chance.
  1. Load more activity