All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. that sucks. i think tru is done. i actually have more faith in beasley than tru
  3. It doesn't matter and won't until the NFL moves towards fully guaranteed contracts. Most of these contracts are structured in a way to allow teams to get out of them, relatively penalty free, before they see the unguaranteed salary in the last year or 2 of the contract.
  4. Sanu has earned every penny. This doesn’t sound like he’s asking for more. It sounds like he was asked to take a cut. If that’s what the tweet means
  5. How can someone think this is a healthy idea to share, much less, create? Do you want more racism in the world?
  6. Today
  7. Glad I had to work tonight because this game thread is pure heIl.
  8. It's like I mentioned the other night in my reply to you, there is something wrong with the way we're developing pitchers. We're almost as bad as the Orioles.
  9. People Who Have Screamed 'Racism' For Decades Wonder Why No One Is Listening To Them About Trump July 19th, 2019 U.S.—Many on the left are extremely concerned with the racist behavior of President Trump, especially with recent remarks telling non-white citizens to “go back” where they came from, and are trying to raise the alarm bells about how harmful that behavior is. The problem is, no one seems to be paying them any attention, despite the fact that they’re very experienced in warning people about racism, since they’ve done it about absolutely everything for decades straight. https://babylonbee.com/news/people-who-have-screamed-racism-for-decades-wonder-why-no-one-is-listening-to-them-about-trump?fbclid=IwAR0qHoxYoFdnziK6yTZCCMiujMI4X77ak9OwesVGoAWq0cDpbm9Db3uH_o8
  10. I guess he didn't have 4 hard hit balls the other night? I must have dreamed that.
  11. Sucks that Rendon should have been a Brave.
  12. Guilty party respond sheesh The common response for why Grady's wasn't about a contract wasn't the verbiage used. It was "they have other things going on their lives, it could mean anything" The verbiage doesn't change that fact
  13. Whoops, I'll get the mop bucket and some Pepto-Bismol. And why thank you! You're certainly my favorite giant monster that destroys Tokyo. DAGNABBIT, WE'VE BEEN HAD!
  14. Much appreciated, friend! And I know, sometimes I feel bad my replies are as long-winded as they are; mostly when 3-4 people quote them right after each other and it's like "Whoops! Now I'm taking up nearly all of this page..." The bad thing is, that one is on the "short" side compared to some of my other posts I've made. Also, I REALLY like bullet points if you can't tell.
  15. I’m not as low on dude as others, I think he could easily hit that mark barring injury.
  16. Yep, what a gift Arthur Blank has been to long t8me suffering fans like us. He is driven to get a Lombardi, and he is capable. He has made some mistakes along the way but never twice.
  17. Normally teams finesse the cap hits so that the year one guy gets big dollars another won’t...so cap hit would be the more accurate number fans should use to base their opinion of how a team is utilizing its cap space on a yearly basis. That’s why when people complain about xyz being overpaid, it’s normally seen as an overreaction by this board. Alf’s contract was seen as an overpay when he signed it, but he really only finessed us his last year because his play was well above his cap hit, then we got out the contract without a negative balance this year. Julio’s original payday was only an overpayment his 1st year, now he’s begging for a pay increase because his numbers aren’t close to his market value. If a fan is going to worry about how the team spends money, they should at least know how the team spends money, no?
  18. Sounds like he's pretty eager to succeed to me. He's setting a high standard for himself, can't complain about that.
  19. How? Lol. Some of y'all are crazy
  20. Wait, really? He had bunion surgery after the SB and that put his offseason behind for the 2017 regular season. Never heard of him having bunion surgery again after 2018.
  21. Video quality looks like a Tim and Eric sketch
  22. As Braves fans, we've been spoiled on this since, like, 1990, but there's something going on with our upper levels of the minors and major league team. Pitchers who clearly have ability aren't getting the job done. Even worse, it's systemic, save for Soroka and arguably Fried. I sometimes post that list of failed starting pitchers since the tank job. It's had me wondering for a while. Teams *should* unearth hidden gems. We're turning actual gems into shattered glass.
  23. I'm not sure about that. He's got a .979 OPS and is still only 24. I could see us opening a spot for him, depending on how the trade deadline go and how our roster looks on September 1st.
  24. I totally believe you
  25. I'm still salty about it. He was spectacular for us last year, and I don't just mean on the field.
  26. Had the second highest pressure% in the NFL last year.
  1. Load more activity