All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. What’s the name of this thread?
  3. we don't NEED any position that badly which is why I think we NEED to let the draft to come to us. But happy trigger Tom probably has other 'urgency' plans
  4. I feel the same way we should finish with at least seven picks out of which three or four should have immediate impact. I do believe they plan on trading up in the second or third -in the 1st we stay put and take the best available RT. Sambraillo Play well the last four games of the year but that’s a small sample size
  5. The TATF way.
  6. I don't think the Broncos let go of a future starting RT. He did good in the run game but not really as a pass protector. He's going to need help. They need a better RT if they are serious. I think they know this. We'll see tonight.
  7. There’s little doubting Wilkins character and I’d actually happy to have either or
  8. I do, in order for us to compete with the saints and panthers we must have a dominant Oline. The saints humiliated us the last 2 season because their dominant OL neutralized any pass rush that we had. We need an OL that can neutralize their pass rush as well as some really good corners to cover their weapons. I would be happy if we got Greedy Williams and traded up and took Chris Lindstrom or if we took Cody Ford and either Rocky Yasin or Isaiah Johnson.
  9. Smoke check/draft day - we are now linked to Oliver, 2 Williams, Wilkins, Bush, Greedy...any other names? Kinda funny we are not related to any OL
  10. I think ... mark my words LOL... that we will trade up into the top 10... that way we can secure a DT (Wilkins/Oliver) or an OT (Taylor/Dillard) .. depending on how the draft falls... This is a safe way to get a good day 1 started in a position of needs.
  11. Well this is already going well.
  12. I felt this one!
  13. He played well the last few games of the season. The 3 sack game came 3 years ago when he was a rookie and playing through an injury because the Broncos didn't have anybody else. Falcons gave him a 3 year contract with starter money, think that's a lot of money to someone you're planning to replace in the draft.
  14. I don't see the problem with it. He said it so it's going to come up at some point. Instead of crying about that it's getting brought up he, and his supporters, should have good arguments for what he said, specifically laying out the conditions that led to the Cuban Revolution and what the Contras we supported did in their fight against the Sandinistas.
  15. It’s not weed
  16. They are 100% doing this to distract from the Mueller Report. They know how to control the media narrative.
  17. It would be Devin Bush part II for us. Hopefully he is better than his dad.
  18. Absurd. This kid had a case for a waiver that would have been granted BEFORE they made waivers easier to obtain. Now he has to sit while Fields and Martell in particular were granted their waivers? Ridiculous. The NCAA is a joke.
  19. I’m just gonna exit now
  20. Tell @ya_boi_j to lay off the weed...lol. Jk
  21. The only player I'd trade up for is Oliver at 8(or Quinnen/Josh Allen/Bosa if they're somehow there). If he's gone already, then you stay put.
  22. Perfect for a Wheaties box...
  23. I could be.......but nothing in the guys history shows me I'm wrong.
  24. Stay put at 14. Then trade up to get another top 40 pick. There will be a top OL/DL and a starter-worthy CB in these picks.
  1. Load more activity