All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It's not that simple. They stunted him plenty last year. He just looks clueless as to if he trusts the stunts or not. He's a space player but if that space isn't clearly defined, he's lost and teams know that now. It worked in 2016 because it was new. After teams have adjusted, Vic's been useless.
  3. 10 more and he’s Grady Jarrett
  4. "Federal authorities today announced that John Kless, a resident of Tamarac in Broward, called three Democrats at their Washington, D.C. offices and left voicemails threatening murder. The lawmakers included California Congressman Eric Swalwell, Detroit Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, and New Jersey Senator Corey Booker. In all three messages, Kless referenced his hatred for Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar — repeatedly calling her a "towel head" and member of the Taliban. Kless allegedly left the following voicemail at Tlaib's office: "No one wants to ******* hear you or that other little whore. I'd like to take that ***** and throw her right off the Empire State Building, that ******* whore. Tell her to shut her ******* mouth, you ******* **** her all the time probably. So tell her to shut the **** up, alright? From one towel-head to another. You stanking, ******* smelly ******* *****. **** off. I wish all of you the worst, you can go **** off in life. **** you and **** Mohammed too. You ***** ******* ****." Kless allegedly criticized Swalwell over the congressman's stance on gun-control. Kless allegedly said that if Swalwell enacted gun-safety laws, someone would kill the lawmaker. "The day you come after our guns *********** is the day you'll be dead," Kless said, according to a federal indictment. Kless repeatedly used the N-word to refer to Booker and called him a "monkey." Kless said. He added that he wanted to kill black men like the senator. "You're a ******* disgrace," Kless allegedly said. "We need to kill all you mother****ers man, every ******* one of you, man." In each of the three voicemails, Kless defended Donald Trump and told lawmakers to stop criticizing him." https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/south-florida-man-joseph-kless-threatened-to-kill-ilhan-omar-rashida-tlaib-corey-booker-eric-swalwell-11151519
  5. He sure is delicate for someone all ready to fight in a civil war.
  6. Looks like the snowflake is melting.
  7. 2 down run stoppers are a thing of the past in the NFL. Run stoppers don't see the field that often. 1 down run stoppers would be more accurate. That said I do think Lawrence will come under consideration I just hope he can stay on the field in nickel/dime packages (approx. 70% of our snaps) - I have my doubts seeing as he came out a lot in those situations in college.
  8. Madonna Madonna told a crowd of thousands at the Women's March on Washington in January 2017 that she had “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House." and no jail
  9. Maybe it doesn't....but you see he feeling some kind of way about his friend....let it ride man...
  10. That’s not a fluke. Not when your sacks are consistent throughout the year. Did he bring 15.5 QB’s to the ground and force 6 fumbles? Those are facts. If you want to bash his last 2 years, go ahead. To discredit 2016 is ignorant. Sorry.
  11. Larry Wilmore In late February 2016, the host of Comedy Central's now-canceled "The Nightly Show" joked about then-candidate Donald Trump: “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!" no jail here either
  12. I thought Blockbuster closed.
  13. Get on with the draft...Im getting tired of all these signings...I hope they all work out...but non of these are making me excited...
  14. This does not relate to Hageman. He did not kill anyone.
  15. No it was a fluke. Beasley in 2016 was converting pressures (which weren't relatively many) into sacks at an absurdly high rate.
  16. Asking questions and having to be hands on with players who have been in the league for more than 2 seasons aren’t the same. At this point there’s no need for Quinn to say he’s going to make Beasley love him or hate him by the end of April/May.
  17. Yep. Or Sean Weatherspoon vs Brandon Graham, that was a pretty brutal time on these boards.
  18. I agree with TD. We're in a really good place with our recent depth signings, and things definitely got even better with Hageman back on the DL. So many good pieces have been added already. Starting to get really fired up for this draft. Quinn and TD have been burning the midnight oil. They probably know every conceivable pick scenario that could happen down to #14 by heart and they will be locked and loaded. You never know, but this could turn out to be our .... Lombardi Trophy draft.
  19. Well, he isnt the next Peyton, so I guess you'll never live that one down.
  20. Waste of time.
  21. Funny how the results are totally different with a different HC. When you split time periods between coaches, it's apparent.
  22. I agree on the stunts for sure. That's where we thrived in 2016 and that's why I think Quinn really saw the need to takeover. Now I will say all these additional signings are more than likely for the purpose of being flexible. Can't survive off of stunts so we need to have some options in there that can rush from different spots and different types. These things will help to get to that top 10 status that we covet.
  1. Load more activity